Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyfox1

Season Tickets 2011/12

Is it likely that in the coming weeks we will get told that season tickets are on sale but we only have 3 weeks to get an early bird discount or was that just a Mandaric thing? Just seen that palace's discounts started in novemeber (over £100 in some areas of the ground) ,although they are trying to say that it is to save on VAT which for most fans at the most would be a tenner. Will our ticket prices go up by much under new owners?

I reckon our prices will go up but the new owners will be more lenient in such that they won't give such an early and stupid deadline and they will give us more offers unlike the mystery monthly discounts, benefits and offers we were promised under Mandaric.

• 4 weeks later...

I just checked online and I don't think there's anything there yet but a couple of mates got leaflets for the early bird ST's for next season at last nights game.

I've never had one before but students now pay the same as under 18's, so I can now get an ST for £140 quid which is the equivalent to about 8 or 9 games at current matchday price.

Almost definitely going to get one now, we've got til the 31st of march for the early bird price I think.

Archived