Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocket-Ron

THE DEATH OF ROCK 'N' ROLL

OK so we all know that Rock & Roll is dead on it's feet. But whats next for popular music

From

To

There is possibly20 years or so untill electronic music die's also.

With the arrival of 3D movies ( and maybe holographic in the future ). Whats going to be the massive break through in music??

Fuck off is rock'n'roll dead! As long as there is air in Guitar Wolf's lungs, rock'n'roll lives on baby yeah!

I have to say I find d'n'b more than a tiny bit boring though, to be honest. I've had dubstep sort of shoved on me since the mid-naughties, which I suppose is what happens when a lot of your mates are from Croydon and the surrounding area, heh. I like some of it but I've very much got to be in the mood.

I like my electronic music to be a little bit more crass and pointlessly noisy. Gabber entertains me no end, though I'm far more likely to sit and listen to hardstyle at home when I'm just chilling.

I blame Mylo

But there's plenty of good new rock n roll out there

As always, the good stuff always needs to be rooted out - it ain't gonna be high in the charts or played on daytime radio.

The same goes for electronic music.

I think as people get older they definitely lose the desire to seek out new music.. if they ever had it - most people seem to be content to be shovel fed media friendly pap off the radio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived