Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Ipod help

I'm having a problem with my ipod at the moment. Most of my tracks play fine however there are two albums which, whenever they come up either on shuffle or from me trying to play the album, won't load and the ipod just skips over them instead.

Does anyone know what's gone wrong and how to fix it?

At a guess I can only imagine they haven't been added to the ipod properly, for example maybe it was synchronising when the cable came out and it corrupted them or something?

My advice would be to get rid of the songs from your itunes, check the files themselves then put them back into iTunes again and then sync your iPod back up to your computer.

Not sure if it will work but I can only imagine the problem is with the files, not the iPod.

They're mp3 files. I've tried removing them from itunes then putting them back into itunes and re-syncing but that doesn't seem to have helped - they'll play in itunes no problem but not on the ipod itself.

Also not sure if this bears any relation to the problem i'm having but the when i go to the location of the files within my documents, i found in their properties comments such as:

000037E3 00003533 0000AFB6 00009F7C 0002E13B 00013020 00008000 00008000 000003B8 000002A1

which weren't there before.

You may have to restore factory settings which is absolute ****ing melt. I had to do that after I couldn't delete about forty podcasts as they wouldn't show up on my iTunes but were on my ipod.

Archived