Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jake Shapiro

Lamey off to Poland

I heard that we polish are rasist, anysemits, I heard that we eat people. I heard that bears walk on the streets in Poland.

It's so ****ing funny... and tottaly untrue.

We are human too. lol.

It's a proven medical fact that Polish people share 99% of their DNA with badgers.

Oh and they aren't bears walking the streets, it's a polish custom to dress your grandma as a bear and parade her down the street every third Sunday of the month.

It's a proven medical fact that Polish people share 99% of their DNA with badgers.

Oh and they aren't bears walking the streets, it's a polish custom to dress your grandma as a bear and parade her down the street every third Sunday of the month.

It is a Polish tradition once a year to drench woman of all ages with buckets or water holding device on their return from church...apparently. I don't know the specific name for it. A sort of wet t-shirt for grannies and other ladies type of deal.

come to Poland and try grandmas going to church, sweet ladies

Maybe it's a regional thing. It was a Polish lad who told me the story. I asked a polish girl about it years later and she said it was true.

It's a tradition that should catch on here, but no one goes to church.

Maybe we could turn the hose on the away fans.

Coz you are generally a strange country.

Can't argue with that, I was having the same conversation the other day with my polish plumber, my polish builder, my polish bus driver, my polish milk man and my polish dentist.

Can't argue with that, I was having the same conversation the other day with my polish plumber, my polish builder, my polish bus driver, my polish milk man and my polish dentist.

Oohh you are really unlucky.

All of them probably ****ed your wife. :)

Take care guys. Have a nice day.

Just to clear this up:

Is it true that about 20 Wisla hools killed the Cracovia hools leader this January, ramming his car, stabbing him to death and slicing him with machetes?

http://www.gazetakrakowska.pl/stronaglowna/357897,krakow-maczetami-i-nozami-zabili-waznego-kibica-cracovii,id,t.html?cookie=1

Is it true that Bydgoszcz has seen a rise in hooligan activities in recent weeks and months and that the city was close to liquidate Zawisza?

What about the violence between Lech Poznan and Legia Warszawa fans after the cup final?

I like Poland, but you guys have a lot of work ahead of you for the European Championship next year.

Hope it all goes well.

Just to clear this up:

Is it true that about 20 Wisla hools killed the Cracovia hools leader this January, ramming his car, stabbing him to death and slicing him with machetes?

http://www.gazetakrakowska.pl/stronaglowna/357897,krakow-maczetami-i-nozami-zabili-waznego-kibica-cracovii,id,t.html?cookie=1

Is it true that Bydgoszcz has seen a rise in hooligan activities in recent weeks and months and that the city was close to liquidate Zawisza?

What about the violence between Lech Poznan and Legia Warszawa fans after the cup final?

I like Poland, but you guys have a lot of work ahead of you for the European Championship next year.

Hope it all goes well.

OMG

What media type dont make it as a true.

They werent hools of Wisla, the matters were about drugs, money. - Mafia nothing conneceted to football. I know it sounds good in the newspapers - Wisla fans killed Cracovia fan. Even president of Krakow told that's not true.

Violence in the final cup. Of course nothing happened. Legia fans just celebrated the winning and run on the pitch. There were some problems coz all supporters were instigated by the police.

Media like typing abou thigns like that coz EURO 2012...... it sounds good: "Dangareous Poland full of hooligans". Of course its bullshit.

Wisla Cracow is one of 2 team's in the World Heritage site of the city of Cracow. Their fans routinely half kill each other at derby matches. There are about his level. I'm very sorry he was no good cos he was part of that wicked PSV team that got to the semi's of the Champions League with Park Ji Sung, Phil Cocu, V of Hesselink etc.

Bye Steve

Hey Jollie boy!

michael lamey isnt as gd as he used to b

lol bye steve, u joker...i didnt belive u when u said u ended the post 'bye steve'

steve lamey would b honoured!

Archived