Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Extra Terrestrial Life

according to evolution the earth was created from the ''big bang'' so was there other big bangs on other planets? life created from no life? hmmm... not convinced there are aliens, and if they were, doubt they would come to earth, better off staying where they are

of course there must be life out there somewhere. People think about Aliens being similar to us, but surely even insects like ants count as aliens?

Aliens are something that is not native to a certain country or in this case planet

according to evolution the earth was created from the ''big bang'' so was there other big bangs on other planets? life created from no life? hmmm... not convinced there are aliens, and if they were, doubt they would come to earth, better off staying where they are

if they are half as inquisitive as we humans are they would surely sneek a peek at who we are

Yep.. have you seen house prices...

aah right, well there must be some sort of insect out there somewhere which would weirdly count as an alien!

Well technically we are alien to this planet as it is thought that the bacteria that started off our evolution on earth was in a mteor that crashed to earth millions of years ago.

So we are the aliens on earth

Sorry Tomassi, but there was only one 'big bang'. Evolution had nothing to with it. Evolution occurred when bacterium had to evolve to deal with nearly inhabitable and changing planet of Earth as it slowly transformed. As it's expected that the bacteria and such travelled on comets, meteors, and other travelling worlds that collide together, with the number of projected worlds out there, it's a high chance that the same thing occurred twice.

Well technically we are alien to this planet as it is thought that the bacteria that started off our evolution on earth was in a mteor that crashed to earth millions of years ago.

So we are the aliens on earth

Was anyone there to see it happen? sounds like a pretty absurd theory...

Space and time as a whole began with the 'big bang/expansion', in which planets like Earth eventually formed and later life developed from the most basic structures underwater (probably from meteorites as sphericalfox says) and evolved over a very long time into complex organisms. Life itself wasn't created in a big bang. There are plenty of 'exoplanets' constantly being discovered that are similar to Earth and in the 'Goldilocks zone' which may be able to inhabit life.

Sorry Tomassi, but there was only one 'big bang'. Evolution had nothing to with it. Evolution occurred when bacterium had to evolve to deal with nearly inhabitable and changing planet of Earth as it slowly transformed. As it's expected that the bacteria and such travelled on comets, meteors, and other travelling worlds that collide together, with the number of projected worlds out there, it's a high chance that the same thing occurred twice.

thats what the evolutionist theorist say anyway... its not fact though... i mean if it was the big bang then a whole different rules of physics would have to apply for this ''big bang'' to happen, and how would life evolve from no life... even bacteria would have to have some ''life mechanisms'' from nothing... and we all know thats impossible?

Space and time as a whole began with the 'big bang/expansion', in which planets like Earth eventually formed and later life developed from the most basic structures underwater (probably from meteorites as sphericalfox says) and evolved over a very long time into complex organisms. Life itself wasn't created in a big bang. There are plenty of 'exoplanets' constantly being discovered that are similar to Earth and in the 'Goldilocks zone' which may be able to inhabit life.

so where was life created from?

thats what the evolutionist theorist say anyway... its not fact though... i mean if it was the big bang then a whole different rules of physics would have to apply for this ''big bang'' to happen, and how would life evolve from no life... even bacteria would have to have some ''life mechanisms'' from nothing... and we all know thats impossible?

As much as I'd love to compare notes on evolutionary theory, creativism, and big bang theory, and of which are separate theories, and are exactly that - theories, the first based on selective experiments and documented changes in plant and animal life, the next based on a collection of evolving fables which were set in print (and therefore stone) in the 1600's, and the last a theory devised to explain the physical nature of expansion of the entire universe, but not theorising on the pre-bang and where it came from.

Are you using the term 'big bang' in terms that I am unaware of? You mention more than one.

My english isnt too great so my sentance structure isnt the best, apologies...

i only speak of one big bang theory and one evolution theory....

...i can just never grasp how life would form from no life... what theory is there to suggest that life came about? and the two theories would have to go hand in hand... life starting from meteorites, however ''accidental'' seems an absurd theory... im no scientist but surely life mechanisms couldnt survive without food/decent tempuratures etc? and again this big bang theory, how things are formed from nothing....? doesn't add up...

Here's a decently produced documentary on 4oD.:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/ufos-the-secret-evidence

Here's one about evolution:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-genius-of-charles-darwin/4od

And here's one from the Beeb about mother earth etc:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Story-DVD/dp/B000FS9SGE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/history_of_the_earth

There really are no indisputable theories about the first microbe and where it came from. The conversation goes into fantasy world and people's religious beliefs begin to cloud the conversation with make-believe rather evidence and theories at least based on scientific study.

The youtube clip is interesting, and the gentleman claiming to work in Area 51 is intriguing. As someone who's been fascinated by the subject since I was about 8, and read more books on it than I have hot dinners, I am still sceptical but open to the thought that it is a possibility.

My english isnt too great so my sentance structure isnt the best, apologies...

i only speak of one big bang theory and one evolution theory....

...i can just never grasp how life would form from no life... what theory is there to suggest that life came about? and the two theories would have to go hand in hand... life starting from meteorites, however ''accidental'' seems an absurd theory... im no scientist but surely life mechanisms couldnt survive without food/decent tempuratures etc? and again this big bang theory, how things are formed from nothing....? doesn't add up...

It's not like we'll ever truly discover the absolute facts of everything. But if you read up on things like evolution and the big bang etc (even just on Wiki) then they begin to make a little more sense. Still crazy and humongous of course, but fascinating nonetheless. When you think of life just sprouting up from nowhere or planets just coming together through dust and rocks it all seems nonsensical, but when it's pieced together in a properly researched theory by a bunch of geniuses it helps. tongue.png

This is all crap anyway, solipsism is the only true reasoning behind the cosmos. I created you all. cool.gif

Archived