Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Away Tickets this season

With us selling over 6000 tickets for Coventry and the demand for them do you think we will sell most of our allocation out this season ?

We have Forest next and are bound to sell all of them, but will be interesting to see how many we take to places like Middlesborough, Blackpool and Burnley on a Tuesday night and Cardiff and Birmingham on a sunday when its on Tv

With us selling over 6000 tickets for Coventry and the demand for them do you think we will sell most of our allocation out this season ?

We have Forest next and are bound to sell all of them, but will be interesting to see how many we take to places like Middlesborough, Blackpool and Burnley on a Tuesday night and Cardiff and Birmingham on a sunday when its on Tv

We generally take large numbers to Cov anyway so its not a real surprise its a sell out. Plenty of daytripers love their annual visit to the Ricoh.

Like you say the more far afield games are we wont sell out.

Cardiff on a sunday on the beeb, our away end in terms of numbers will be poor. I expect the majority of the away to be nursing hangovers after hitting Cardiff hard on the saturday night.

I went to 8 away games last season. Does anyone know if its too late for me to get my priority 2 status?

No not at all mate, they should be registered on the system but they have made a right cock up recently so if you have the stubs from last season take them down with you just in case :thumbup:

We generally take large numbers to Cov anyway so its not a real surprise its a sell out. Plenty of daytripers love their annual visit to the Ricoh.

Like you say the more far afield games are we wont sell out.

Cardiff on a sunday on the beeb, our away end in terms of numbers will be poor. I expect the majority of the away to be nursing hangovers after hitting Cardiff hard on the saturday night.

Isn't Cardiff on Sky? Birmingham on BBC? :)

We usually take a lot to Cov, but we only took just over 3k last year, so we've doubled that (and have a few in the home end supposedly).

So who knows. A few of the ballaches of aways have gone as well, in terms of distance, with Swansea and Norwich being replaced by Blackpool/Birmingham/West Ham etc.

Archived