Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Henman v Nieminen

I only saw the last set after coming home from work. Henman is not the same player that reached the semis a few years ago, I'd be surprised if he got to the quarters to be honest.

I only saw the last set after coming home from work. Henman is not the same player that reached the semis a few years ago, I'd be surprised if he got to the quarters to be honest.

125606[/snapback]

how's he doing? i'm having to watch roly mo on cbeebies :S

125606[/snapback]

how's he doing? i'm having to watch roly mo on cbeebies :S

125609[/snapback]

he won by 3-2 on sets

just

He didn't play well, but he won, and he won after having lost the game. And that takes some doing, it's not easy when you've got the whole nation putting masses of pressure on you, aat 2-0 down i'd have wanted to bury myself... And i have done before, but he came out fighting and won. That's one #### good achievement.

Well done Tim.

Why is there so much hype in Tim Henman. There are so many players better than him and i cant beleive people think he will win Wimbledon. He struggled to beat this guy, and he wasnt even a seed. Wheras, Federer, Hewitt and Roddick all won their games in straight sets!

Why is there so much hype in Tim Henman. There are so many players better than him and i cant beleive people think he will win Wimbledon. He struggled to beat this guy, and he wasnt even a seed. Wheras, Federer, Hewitt and Roddick all won their games in straight sets!

126251[/snapback]

No-one thinks he'll win it, everybody hopes he'll win it.

Archived