Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Talk Talk....

Anybody else love the work of Mark Hollis and Talk Talk. If you listen to their later albums, it highlights they were so far ahead of their time and probably a bit like the Blue Nile too - a scene called post-rock.

Anybody else love their stuff and think they are too are very under-rated... Spirit of Eden album is one of my favourite ever along with Laughing Stock. Also adore David Sylvian and can't believe that he is still going today - some of his work really needs to be listened to as it is completely mindblowing.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant band.

Every album quality - which is astonishing when you listen to the transisition from almost new-wave synth through rock into freaky ambient minimalist shoegazing - I can't think of another band who sounded like they did in the end.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant band.

Every album quality - which is astonishing when you listen to the transisition from almost new-wave synth through rock into freaky ambient minimalist shoegazing - I can't think of another band who sounded like they did in the end.

Yes definitely agree - Party's Over album gets slagged quite often as a 'poor man's Duran Duran', but it's so much more than that and so many music critics really don't get it. The track of the same name is phenomenal !!!

Archived