Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Foxes talk band

I'll be the #1 fan with posters of Libertine in my bedroom.

You'll awake in the middle of the night to find me squatting over you semi-naked. You'll doubt the reality of the situation, thinking it's one of those dreams where your favourite poster has come to life. But no. I will lead you out from the bed and we will make sweet anal love by the fire, before we roast marshmallows and feed them to each other dipped in sweet, sweet chocolate. It will be tranquil yet passionate, loving yet lusty. It will be you, it will be me, it will be true.

You'll awake in the middle of the night to find me squatting over you semi-naked. You'll doubt the reality of the situation, thinking it's one of those dreams where your favourite poster has come to life. But no. I will lead you out from the bed and we will make sweet anal love by the fire, before we roast marshmallows and feed them to each other dipped in sweet, sweet chocolate. It will be tranquil yet passionate, loving yet lusty. It will be you, it will be me, it will be true.

:wub:

And I hope you'd play me Smashing Pumpkins covers as well :o

Likewise. I feel we should go for the so bad that it's good angle.

That way I don't have to practise my singing. :cool:

You've gotta wait for me to OD first anyway, then you can take my place as the band's more steady but never quite as entertaining frontman. And I ain't popping it until at LEAST after my first groupie foursome.

Gives you plenty of time to practice.

• 2 months later...

Archived