Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cosb6

Watford Tickets

Just tried to book train tickets on national rail enquires and the cheapest return from Hinckley to Watford is £56 :unsure:

Is there anyway to find out about cheaper trains? Spoke to Ticket office just now and Fox travel have no spaces left...

Or does anyone have 2 spare seats in a car for me and the wife? Happy to help towards fuel costs of course :)

We're in Burbage but can travel for a lift in nearby :)

Just tried to book train tickets on national rail enquires and the cheapest return from Hinckley to Watford is £56 :unsure:

Is there anyway to find out about cheaper trains? Spoke to Ticket office just now and Fox travel have no spaces left...

Or does anyone have 2 spare seats in a car for me and the wife? Happy to help towards fuel costs of course :)

We're in Burbage but can travel for a lift in nearby :)

If you can get to Nuneaton trains are £15 return. http://www.londonmidland.com/tickets-and-fares/great-escape/

The atmospheres are amazing i think. Just like Middlesbrough, there seems to be that sort of feeling the louder we sing the warmer we get! That's how i try to look at it! ;)

Yeah it was good at the KP against 'boro... improving for sure... away games are always pretty buzzing regardless

My ticket's arrived, despite ordering and paying for a 16-19 they've sent me a U16 :rolleyes: To be fair Watford's been absolutely piss easy to get in cheap for years so might be alright.

Expect us to have 1,500ish at this, I've always liked Watford away, pretty easy to get to and normally make a decent noise, our record there though is actually terrible, considering how bad Watford usually are.

Where is the best place for away supporters to have a drink before the game in Watford? I've the Odd Fellows, is it any good and what is it like?

Think I went in there a few years ago when they had a bbq in the back yard lol.

Small dingy pub but does a job.

I think the tickets must be done in a way that whatever stubs are ripped off is what the ticket is for. So adult tickets will still have the u16 stub left on. Mine is the same, seems a strange thing to do, but the ticket office wouldn't have made this many errors.

I wish that was the case but the student ticket which I bought with it has the U16 and student stubs left on. The other ticket just has the U16 ticket left on. Or maybe the first one was the adult ticket? I'm very confused now, either way I've e-mailed the ticket office so we'll see!

Have been sent an U16 too! Emailed ticket offce and have been assured that will be fine to get in. So must be all the same? Looking forward to it, drinking in Wetherspoons in town centre beforehand - 10 min walk from ground.

In that case, everyone might as well buy an u16!

Where you looking at parking mate? Driving down aswell!

I haven't thought that far ahead to be honest, was going to have a look footballeagueground guide over the weekend... my first time to Vicarige Road.. had tickets on 2 previous occasions and both times had to miss the match to bizarre reasons... hoping for 3rd time lucky lol

Just looked at my tickets and I'm in Row KK which is near the bottom. I hope people will stand in this row or I'm moving upwards as I'm sure we won't sell out.

Row C for me, I'm sure we'll all be standing... too dam cold to be sitting

Anybody know if Watford has undersoil heating?? Altho the weather is meant to warm up a touch start of the week but id still be gutted if this got called off!

Vicarage Road doesn't have undersoil heating. I rememeber last year at Watford there was concern of the game being called off because of snow but the game went on. Lets hope it goes ahead as the weather is improving.

Archived