Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cosb6

Watford Tickets

With tickets going on sale at the start of next week, and it being 1/2 term (for those with little ones to take), I was wondering what the chances were of tickets reaching general sale, how many we might get etc...

What is the consensus ?

;) i'm getting two one for me and one for my Girlfriend she hates football but i told her i had a reservation for two at a vicarage (she probably things i'm going to propose) lol can't wait to see her fac when she opens her card

Roses are red

Foxes are blue

Watford away

I'm in are you?

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

This better reach members day! i cant see it not?? Me and my mate going down from norwich and have a hotel booked and a messy night out in London planned. What better way to spend valentines night with the love of ya life

haha LCFC :wub:

This will defo make general sale, so being a member you will be fine. Can't see it selling out, maybe 2000 tops

They're on the website:

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 4.30pm.

Prices are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £17.00

Under 18 STH £15.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £20.00

Under 18 £18.00

cheers might end up going to this one!

Going to this. And reckon this will be a sell out. We took the most to Vicarage Road last season so hopefully we can do it again! :thumbup:

Where did you find/hear this?

I would be surprised if true, unless Leeds played them on a tuesday night?

I fail to believe we'd have taken more than QPR who can get a tube there, and actually got promoted that day.

I think we'll have 1,500 odd at this, it'll be a good number though, as stated earlier I like Watford away and £15 isn't too bad a price, will be going.

Booked my train tickets today, single to London St Pancreas and back only £10.40. Anyone else going by train to the game and how are you getting to Watford? I plan to go on the tube to Watford High Steet on the overground.

From St Pancras it's quicker to walk across to Euston - 5 mins if that - for the overground. Can either change at Bushey which is 2 mins from Watford HS (about 25 mins in total from Euston with change time) or direct is about 45 mins. Btw Leicester to Watford HS is same cost as Leicester to LStP.

Tuesday 14th February 2012

Kick Off 7.45pm

Ticket prices: Adults £26.00, Seniors £15.00, 16-19yrs £15.00, Students (Under 25) £15.00, Under 16's £10.00.

Mon 30th Jan- Priority 1 STH

Tues 31st Jan- Priority 2 STH

Weds 1st Feb - Priority 3 STH

Thurs 2nd Feb - Members

Fri 3rd Feb- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 4.30pm.

Prices are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £17.00

Under 18 STH £15.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £20.00

Under 18 £18.00

Archived