Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cosb6

Watford Tickets

Guest BlueBrett

Fortunately the girlfriend likes football..although I'm still not going to take her! She's an understanding woman - she's had to be :whistle:

Nah I checked in the Watford programme a few days ago,which was from last year and it said we had brought the most fans away from home to their place.

We didn't even sell out last year so that already means QPR and Leeds brought more than us.

Just got my tickets and we are virtually SOLD OUT !!! ( Guess there was less than 25 left )

BUT we have ordered another 800 so no need to panic just yet if your a season ticket holder

If your waiting for general sale I'd get there asap on Friday but wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make general sale

Just got my tickets and we are virtually SOLD OUT !!! ( Guess there was less than 25 left )

BUT we have ordered another 800 so no need to panic just yet if your a season ticket holder

If your waiting for general sale I'd get there asap on Friday but wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make general sale

I should imagine if there's another 800 on the way they should pretty much all be available for General Sale?

Booked my train tickets today, single to London St Pancreas and back only £10.40. Anyone else going by train to the game and how are you getting to Watford? I plan to go on the tube to Watford High Steet on the overground.

I take it this is not from Leicester train station? If it it please tell me how it only costs a tener return!

Archived