Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Lions V All Blacks

I don't think the Lions were THAT bad its just the All Blacks are the best team in the world and were just awesome.

130910[/snapback]

They were better than last week. But i still cannot understand Woodwards selection :mad:

I don't think the Lions were THAT bad its just the All Blacks are the best team in the world and were just awesome.

130910[/snapback]

They were better than last week. But i still cannot understand Woodwards selection :mad:

130914[/snapback]

He's too busy thinking about his So'ton job ;)

Much better performance but just outclassed. One of the best individual allround performances from Dan Carter.

I didn't care much for the refereeing and cynical professional fouls of the All Blacks though.

Was working yesterday and some guy with a Lions shirt came in so i asked him what the score was and he said...

"Dont F**ckin ask!" and he walked out the shop. He didnt even buy anything in the end! It was really rude but quite funny thinking bout it!

Shame really, i thought the Lions would do well but i dont that they have gelled really. it is hard i guess because they havent played together before.

130910[/snapback]

130914[/snapback]

Don't lose too much sleep. I can't understand a whole lot of things that happen in rugby.

Why the winners of a championship aren't the winners because the champions are decreed to be the winners of a play off that has nothing to do with anything, for a start.

130910[/snapback]

130914[/snapback]

Don't lose too much sleep. I can't understand a whole lot of things that happen in rugby.

Why the winners of a championship aren't the winners because the champions are decreed to be the winners of a play off that has nothing to do with anything, for a start.

131512[/snapback]

explain...im lost!!!!!!

Archived