Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GazzaSR

Millwall away

What's the best way to get to the millwall away game? Prefably where I can get hammered on the way and What's the fox travel coach like? cheers

cant drink on the coaches mate stops half way for 15 mins but you dont have to drive or get train and prices aint bad straight to the ground is good

What are trains like for this? I quite fancy doing it.

Simple......Leicester to St Pancras, Pubs around St Pancras and Euston, tube to London Bridge, walk to London Bridge overground (few Milllllllllll around these parts), overground to South Bermondsey and enter walkway into the away end!

What's the best way to get to the millwall away game? Prefably where I can get hammered on the way and What's the fox travel coach like? cheers

Millwall away is probably the highlight of your year by the way you sound

Haha I've never been and I've been wanting to go for years but never got round to doing it.

Sorry if the tone of my post came over in the wrong fashion

What i was trying to say is, i dont think ive seen many people that are ''really up'' for a trip to Millwall away. Its not one i look for on the fixture list put it that way

What i was trying to say is, i dont think ive seen many people that are ''really up'' for a trip to Millwall away. Its not one i look for on the fixture list put it that way

In League One it was absolutely cracking and I was buzzing for going back last season. That shit day has soured my view of the fixture though...

Literally what Adam said, the L1 game was up there with the best away I've been to, I was only 15 at the time so it was an experience put it that way, it was also a big game for them without sounding arrogant.

Last year was just the most dour fixture ever, we played awfully and our end was abysmal.

Oh no I knew what you meant haha I agree.when I've told people there like are you mad haha

Archived