Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueArmy91

foxestravel

Hello all, going to my first away game via foxestravel on saturday (reading), and I just had a couple of questions about the coach, are we allowed to bring food and drink on the coach? And do we make any service station stops on the way? Thanks

Hello all, going to my first away game via foxestravel on saturday (reading), and I just had a couple of questions about the coach, are we allowed to bring food and drink on the coach?

Yes, though they do sell hot drinks and snacks on the bus.

And do we make any service station stops on the way? Thanks

On the way there, probably not on the way back.

Do they have toilets on the buses as I am having to go on them tomorrow so intend to drink myself nt a stupor before getting on. Might even start singing to piss them off but mor likely ton fall sleep.

:S You go on a bus.

You don't do you? Course I know it's a bus, unfortunately with me not living at the kp I have to get there first, this will involve me getting into my car, turning on the ignition and driving to the ground. With this in mind, back to my question, can I therefore park my car at the ground, whilst I travel on the bus? Then when I return (on the bus!) I can get back into my car that hopefully was parked at the stadium

You don't do you? Course I know it's a bus, unfortunately with me not living at the kp I have to get there first, this will involve me getting into my car, turning on the ignition and driving to the ground. With this in mind, back to my question, can I therefore park my car at the ground, whilst I travel on the bus? Then when I return (on the bus!) I can get back into my car that hopefully was parked at the stadium

Sorry mate :) I misread your question :blush:

Yes you can park at the ground if you use Fox Travel

Archived