Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

Newark Train Station.

Hi all, me and my mate are going down to the Chelsea match were getting the train from Retford which stops at Newark just wondered if anyone was getting the same train so we could meet up/ tag on as we don't know any Leicester fans from our area we can have a beer with down London. Cheers Dan.

Hi all, me and my mate are going down to the Chelsea match were getting the train from Retford which stops at Newark just wondered if anyone was getting the same train so we could meet up/ tag on as we don't know any Leicester fans from our area we can have a beer with down London. Cheers Dan.

Hopefully we will be taking the train from Retford too! We always make this journey down to the London games!

Already got our train tickets for Millwall in April!!

Hopefully we will be taking the train from Retford too! We always make this journey down to the London games!

Happy days then were getting the 8.50 and the 18.45 back it will be nice to meet some more foxes and have a few beers how many are there of you?

You'll be pissed off if we get into the semis and up playing in the Sunday!

I shall be getting on said train as it passes through Grantham at about 9.30 arriving into Kings Cross at approx 11.30. Takes a stupidly long time on a Sunday morning for some reason.

I shall be the one swirling my scarf at Grantham station

I shall be getting on said train as it passes through Grantham at about 9.30 arriving into Kings Cross at approx 11.30. Takes a stupidly long time on a Sunday morning for some reason.

I shall be the one swirling my scarf at Grantham station

Same, its about two and a half hours. I don't understand that either, unless Network Rail or whoever are maintaining/improving the track over the weekend. I know they tend to work more during weekends don't they :dunno:

Same, its about two and a half hours. I don't understand that either, unless Network Rail or whoever are maintaining/improving the track over the weekend. I know they tend to work more during weekends don't they :dunno:

Trains being diverted via Ely and Cambridge.

Archived