Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gold Coast Fox

kasabian @ king power stadium.

Is this a possibility?

I remember someone saying the stadium was not built for concerts or something but if it can host football matches, then surely it can host a concert?

Hope the title didn't get anyone's hopes up :ph34r::thumbup:

lol lol lol you did you barsteward!!!

Bleedin' Aussie :P

£200k is all it'd cost to get the KP ready for concerts?

I find that a wee bit difficult to believe, because surely even MM would have realised that was a no brainer.

There is serious money to be made from hosting concerts, they practically keep the almost identically sized Ricoh Arena going.

Remember them saying that the steel on the exterior wasn't strong enough or something and at the time the chairman said it'd cost 200k to fix. I remember seeing a thread on Man City's after the fa cup which claimed they felt the stand shake when they did to poznan.

That's what was spouted at the time but that was for a specific size audience, I'm sure a one off licence could be granted but subject to a smaller crowd which I presume would not normally be profitable but they might just want to do it anyway as they've said they would.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived