Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Hello from Oz !

Hows everyone going??? All set for the run in? We can still do it people!!!

Last game i saw was Forest away 2-2 before i jetted off, have only seen us on tv in thailand vs Derby, any fellow Ozzies in here (is there an Oz people thread?) am currently in Emerald Queensland but going back to Perth in September, anyone on here from Perth?

Oh and if Dr Singh is around... Or just round, get in touch!!!

What is it with Leicester fans and Australia? My Uncle (and Aunt and 3 Cousins, but I'm ignoring them because I don't think they support the Foxes, hopefully I'm wrong) moved there many years back when I was just a nipper. He's in Perth I think.

Gday

From Geelong Vic -Aust

Followed Leicester since 1975 ish -[ Wortho -Weller -Rofe ] born in Oz and been too one Game. LC V Grimsby we won 4-0 @ filbert st .Phil Gee Got 2 [ Mite have been his First game ,even had a beer in the members bar -great night

SO welcome too Aussie yr not alone

Darren.

Hows everyone going??? All set for the run in? We can still do it people!!!

Last game i saw was Forest away 2-2 before i jetted off, have only seen us on tv in thailand vs Derby, any fellow Ozzies in here (is there an Oz people thread?) am currently in Emerald Queensland but going back to Perth in September, anyone on here from Perth?

Oh and if Dr Singh is around... Or just round, get in touch!!!

Ay oop Tom, Im in Perth, are you visiting or staying?

G'day all, I moved to Melbourne from Lutterworth just over a year ago!!! Have been watching whenever anything streamed. Looks like the goals are here just got to sure up at the back!! Playoffs here we come!! Went to see the Melbourne Derby, Victory Vs Heart, pretty dire stuff!!! Kewell is still S**T!!

Kewell was on it when i watched victory vs Adelaide with a rather drunk socceroofox!! Super Jim magilton working the magic there... Ahem...

Glenn due to sudden change in circumstances I will be in Perth Sunday!! My number is 0420347541 if you want to meet up...

Hi mate I'm in mackay in Queensland, been a viewer here for a few years without getting involved, but use it a lot more often now so thought I would register.

Anyone else live in this neck of the woods?

I'm married to an Innisfail girl, so I'm up there quite a lot. Only 8 hrs from mackay...virtually down the road :)

Archived