Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Hello from Oz !

• 3 months later...

Your all deserters and not welcome back.

;)

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

:)

Kewell was on it when i watched victory vs Adelaide with a rather drunk socceroofox!! Super Jim magilton working the magic there... Ahem...

Glenn due to sudden change in circumstances I will be in Perth Sunday!! My number is 0420347541 if you want to meet up...

That doesn't sound like me at all.

Looking forward to both Leicester and Victory seasons starting already booked 2 away trips wth the boys, Adelaide and an away game in Wellington

That doesn't sound like me at all.

Looking forward to both Leicester and Victory seasons starting already booked 2 away trips wth the boys, Adelaide and an away game in Wellington

Agreed this season is gonna be great, cannot wait to see Flores and see how Leicester go hopefully a good season for both teams but no doubt both will end up in dissapointment!

Agreed this season is gonna be great, cannot wait to see Flores and see how Leicester go hopefully a good season for both teams but no doubt both will end up in dissapointment!

Is your username after Carlos Hernandez?

Adelaide reject...Adelaide reject.

See if you can keep him for more than one season.... everyone must HATE melbourne :)

Adelaide reject...Adelaide reject.

See if you can keep him for more than one season.... everyone must HATE melbourne :)

Haha hardly an Adelaide Reject he did win the leagues best player in his only season.

Everyone does hate us, especially Adelaide as every time we go to Hindmarsh we show them what real supporters are like. Oh and i forgot 6 nil lol

Is that you standing in the bottom left giving some attitude in the black top ozleicester? Might get the ticket on the proviso that we must wear our leicester shirts to all games (mines in the post ;) )

Is that you standing in the bottom left giving some attitude in the black top ozleicester? Might get the ticket on the proviso that we must wear our leicester shirts to all games (mines in the post ;) )

7th of Oct, home to the thieves from Brisvegas.

Sounds a good idea... just got my "new" city shirt...now i can see what everyone was talking about... quality is poor. :(

Just realised the first few games are at "Patersons Stadium", sh1t place to watch real football

Ok cards on the table

I haven't read all the posts (Got bored after about 7 or 8)

What is it with Austrailia?????????

At the end of the day it's not Leicester!!!!! My wife is from the States. We could've moved over there, earnt a shed load more money, had the 'American Dream'. Did I go??? did I F**k, what would I have done for football????????

All I can think, is to go to the other side of the world, they MUST give you loads of cash, you have a free pick of all the sheilas, there is a plentiful supply of beer (imported as the austrailian beer is s**t) and they give you free satellite 3D TV to watch English Football.

No Sorry, even then I couldnt go!!!!!!!!!

Also the Cricket over there is VERY POOR!!!!!!!!

Haha hardly an Adelaide Reject he did win the leagues best player in his only season.

Everyone does hate us, especially Adelaide as every time we go to Hindmarsh we show them what real supporters are like. Oh and i forgot 6 nil lol

Guess what...you were right. I lasted ummm...8 months in the western suburbs before I jumped ship, now living the high life of Hawthorn!

Guess what...you were right. I lasted ummm...8 months in the western suburbs before I jumped ship, now living the high life of Hawthorn!

What happened to the highlife of Pearcedale? Hawthorn is decent close to the city, you still following St. Kilda and Victory?

Ok cards on the table

At the end of the day it's not Leicester!!!!! My wife is from the States. We could've moved over there, earnt a shed load more money, had the 'American Dream'. Did I go??? did I F**k, what would I have done for football????????

All I can think, is to go to the other side of the world, they MUST give you loads of cash, you have a free pick of all the sheilas, there is a plentiful supply of beer (imported as the austrailian beer is s**t) and they give you free satellite 3D TV to watch English Football.

You follow AFL and A-League they run right in to each other so you are constantly watching sport all year round. Actually there is always good sport all year round especially with the Spring racing carnival.

Ok cards on the table

Can I just ask what Australian beer you've ever tried? Or even better, can I guess? I'm saying Fosters, the most Aussie beer around, ironically I have never, in my 13 months of living here, seen an Australian drinking Fosters.

What happened to the highlife of Pearcedale? Hawthorn is decent close to the city, you still following St. Kilda and Victory?

Pearcedale was only a temporary thing with family whilst we found a house. Got bored of Point Cook very quickly so moved out with a friend and got an apartment in Hawthorn which suits us fine, cheap cab ride home at 5am when you're off your head (or 2pm if you've been to revolver).

I am still following them both, even forked out $150 on a Saints guernsey (madness!!). Victory I really got into but this season should be much better with hopefully a bit of stability with the new manager in.

Actually saw Georgie Thompson and Harry Kewell whilst I was at the F1 in March, so there's my claim to fame in the past year.

Ok cards on the table

Why are you so concerned?... its not like anyone is slagging off Leicester, we are merely discussing oz...being a city fan in oz...and general crap.

However since you asked,

Its pretty simple for me, got kidnapped by parents and taken to Oz as a child. Returned to Leicester in 2010 with the plan of staying 5-10 years..However... (EXCLUDING football) for me, life is better in Oz. so i lasted 18 months before returning down under.

What you have said is pretty much right...

I get paid double here compared to what i was getting in UK...more importantly they dont treat me like a disposable pen...there arent a million people lining up for a job here so they respect and value good people.

My missus was born in Ashby...so didnt actually need the pick of Aussie sheilas...but, living in country where it is often over 30 degrees means those ladies are walking round with the minimum clothing for a good portion of the year :)

Fosters is NOT aussie beer, it is beer sold to gullible foreigners who think that when they drink it, it means they will have their pick of semi nude aussie stunners.

The TV coverage of English football is very good... but it doesn't come close to the the football fans life in England... The ubiquity of football that you are so lucky to have is amazing and something i miss on a daily basis.

But what the hell, if your happy in Leicester... then all is good :thumbup:

edit and lol... at least we arent in New Zealand :)

unxplained-photo-1225325379-81462.jpg

Archived