Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deeply_intellectual_fox

What Ever Happened To Bentleys Roof II

Gonna be a hot one here again today - 90.F. :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: Sad to see Tunchev has left the club. Hope he gets a game or two elsewhere. :thumbsup:

Jealous, as always.

I liked Tunchev and am sad to see him depart but I am sure we will give him a decent welcome upon his return for whoever he signs for.

Seems like the Roof is knackered again whilst the smogies fix it properly this time. :trumpet:

So the thank christ Howard's gone posts will have to find a home somewhere. :cool:

Hope we don't get a new manager to replace FNP until the Roof is back up though :wave:

Dear Deeply Dippy , like you have the brains to get a site up and running ? Thought not you arse hole creeper.

Dear Deeply Dippy , like you have the brains to get a site up and running ? Thought not you arse hole creeper.

"arsehole creeper" ... I see the noetic literati have arrived :appl:

Not a question of or even a matter of "brains" thicko pillock, but ACCESS to the privately owned technology which is 3000 miles away. :punk: :eek: :banghead::protest::bounce:

Don't understand all the utterly unprovoked puerile abuse aimed at Roofers. :englandsmile4wf::tumbleweed:

Guess tolerance is not a big deal for folks on here. :yawn:

The kiddies are all annoyed that the adults have arrived. :P:kissing:

Don't worry, it'll just be temporary until the smoggie spanner wank*rs have it all up and running and we will all hop back onto the roof. :colder:

Yep the sooner it's fixed the better then you can go home n leave us kid's to if.lol

Archived