Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The mouse wheel appears to have snapped a rubber band

excuse the double use of the word browser lol i was tired yesterday having been told "the person who's laptop i was fixing would be at my local park and would pick it up on way back" i thought kill multiple birds with one stone... i walked my boy to the park with laptop in bag to feed the birds, feeding afore mentioned birds then going to play on the swings and stuff... then going to the animal corner to find it was closed... then walking home to be phoned on the way by my girlF and asked to pick up the 3 bags of shopping, so finally i made it back home with my boy, the damned ****ing laptop and the shopping... all that in the blazing heat, so yes i was knackered so **** you, kiss my ass if i made an error in spelling or english :P

excuse the double use of the word browser lol i was tired yesterday having been told "the person who's laptop i was fixing would be at my local park and would pick it up on way back" i thought kill multiple birds with one stone... i walked my boy to the park with laptop in bag to feed the birds, feeding afore mentioned birds then going to play on the swings and stuff... then going to the animal corner to find it was closed... then walking home to be phoned on the way by my girlF and asked to pick up the 3 bags of shopping, so finally i made it back home with my boy, the damned ****ing laptop and the shopping... all that in the blazing heat, so yes i was knackered so **** you, kiss my ass if i made an error in spelling or english :P

I fooking knackered from having read your post! :ph34r:

Archived