Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Waiting list for the Family Stand?

Well I for one will be singing and standing at the back of SK1 again next season. Yes, it's hard work getting an atmosphere going there sometimes; yes, I am as lazy and as bone-idle and as guilty of not contributing at times; yes I like the idea of a singing 'block', but still I think this is our home ground and we must have singing/chanting/swearing support behind both sets of goals, otherwise what's to put off the opposition? The problem I see in the Kop is that the majority are content to sit through the game and clap, but not really chant. And if they choose to do that can I criticise them?

So genuine fair play and good luck to anyone going over to 'N' next season. But I hope (and know) there'll be some left in SK1, too. The few against the thousand. Spartacus won't have shiit on this, and next season, wherever we stand, let's make it OUR ground, OUR atmosphere, OUR fortress, THEIR nightmare, THEIR fear, THEIR dread and let's get our club back to the Premiership!

I cannot bloody wait!!!!!!!

I will be there with you, singing like a daft old twat.

Surely it must of always been you need to book for a child as well to sit in the family end? Otherwise everyone in the Kop would of just moved over years ago to be next to the away end?

I booked tickets in the family stand earlier this season, all persons were over 30. But, we were all family. What's the difference? Unless you're talking strictly about season tickets.

Archived