Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Bean

Signed Alan Birchenall 22nd annual run shirt!

Hey everyone, I'm selling a piece of my Dad's football memorabilia on eBay. I just thought that I'd let people know incase anyone was interested. It's signed by Peter Shilton, Gordon Banks and Mark Wallington. Unfortunately I don't know who's the fourth signature is I'm afraid but if anyone knows then I'd appreciate it if you would let me know! Thanks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Alan-Birchenall-T-shirt-Peter-Shilton-Gordon-Banks-Mark-Wallington-/290727136618?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item43b0b00d6a#ht_500wt_1203

Hey everyone, I'm selling a piece of my Dad's football memorabilia on eBay. I just thought that I'd let people know incase anyone was interested. It's signed by Peter Shilton, Gordon Banks and Mark Wallington. Unfortunately I don't know who's the fourth signature is I'm afraid but if anyone knows then I'd appreciate it if you would let me know! Thanks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Alan-Birchenall-T-shirt-Peter-Shilton-Gordon-Banks-Mark-Wallington-/290727136618?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item43b0b00d6a#ht_500wt_1203

£75 quid. What exactly do you think you have here?

Unfortunately I don't know who's the fourth signature is I'm afraid but if anyone knows then I'd appreciate it if you would let me know! Thanks :)

It's the bloke who did the other signatures.

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester City Ambassador Alan Birchenall has expressed his thanks to his team of #BirchRun2012 participants, after they raised over £44,000 for the LCFC Foxes Foundation's One In A Million campaign.

Taking part in the Birch's annual charity challenge ahead of the last home game of the season back in April, the team successfully completed a 90-minute run around the King Power Stadium pitch, raising money through sponsorship and donations from City supporters.

0,,10274~10300756,00.jpg

And with all funds raised through the run now counted, the LCFC Foxes Foundation is delighted to reveal a hugely impressive #BirchRun2012 total of £44,247.31, all of which will go towards the One In A Million campaign's £150,000 target. Should the target be reached, it will take the funds raised by the Birch during his 40-year association with Leicester City past £1million.

Among the biggest fundraisers, both from the run and from the One In A Million campaign overall, was BBC Radio Leicester's City commentator Ian Stringer, who raised £18,808 by running the London Marathon just 24 hours before taking a full part in #BirchRun2012.

"I'm grateful every year for everyone who takes part in the run, but the One In A Million campaign makes this year even more special," said the Birch.

:appl:

Archived