Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fancy reading my blog?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm exactly why do gay people want to get married ? even straight people don't bother with that institutionalised bullshit any more. Oh and you missed out the main reason nature favours heterosexuals it's called procreation.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm exactly why do gay people want to get married ? even straight people don't bother with that institutionalised bullshit any more. Oh and you missed out the main reason nature favours heterosexuals it's called procreation.

This thread isn't about that but if you had read that blog you would know I did discuss that and why I think that the 'marriage is only for pro-creation' argument is a massive clump of shite.

Never said marriage was only for procreation. I said most people think marriage is just bullshit anyway so don't understand why Gays are so keen to get in on the act. And if you invite people to read your blog could you inform us beforehand which bits you would prefer people not to comment on , it would be a help.

Never said marriage was only for procreation. I said most people think marriage is just bullshit anyway so don't understand why Gays are so keen to get in on the act. And if you invite people to read your blog could you inform us beforehand which bits you would prefer people not to comment on , it would be a help.

Because it's equality. If you want to comment further do so on the blog, not here.

Really liked it, often a topic that's heavily debated. Backed up all you reasons with examples.

I think what you said in your conclusion does reflect the feelings of the supporters of the three clubs. Good stuff ;)

Good one. I read it, and thought it was delivered well and set out well.

Well don't hawk your blog on here then ffs what do you expect ?

I was asking if anyone wanted to read the post about Leicester City given that this is a Leicester City forum.

I'm glad you read the gay marriage blog too. But this thread is about the East Midlands derbies post.

All I said was if you want to comment further do it in the COMMENT SECTION at the bottom of that blog. Is that too difficult, sandy vagina?

Well don't hawk your blog on here then ffs what do you expect ?

Why be such a dick?

Yes, thought that was good. In comparing the different approaches of Sven and Nigel it would be interesting to see a finance stat eg estimated spend by Sven last summer to Nigel's youthful approach

Cheers

Archived