Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carlhltid

any foxes in cornwall or devon ?

I'm in st austell. Only went to a couple of games last season as can be expensive for petrol. But if anyone is up for car sharing im in. Will be at the torquay game for sure.

Cornishfox do I know you?

Ahhh. Na dont think i do. My names chris wooding.

Ah right yeah I know who you are, Im a couple years younger than you might recognise me if you saw me think I spoke to you years ago once about City

I fink i remember. lol. u going to the torquay game? Was thinking train up n a few beers

Yeah I wouldn't mind going up for it there seems to be quite a few Leicester fans in St A how longs the train to Torquay?? Dunno if there will be 1 back that time

Yeah I wouldn't mind going up for it there seems to be quite a few Leicester fans in St A how longs the train to Torquay?? Dunno if there will be 1 back that time

Train is about an hour and half but probably wont come back at that time.

I'm deffo going and wouldnt mind car share.

Guest bss9401

I've got a dad in law who lives in Torquay. I told my missus we will be paying him a visit in August. I just havn't told her we are playing there (yet) :ph34r:

Archived