Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carlhltid

any foxes in cornwall or devon ?

you live in paignton now then ? , if so then we can work something out for bristol and maybe a few others m8 , i can always get the missus to drive , ha ha

I live in Torquay mate, edginswell near the ring road but Paigntons not too far if there's a Leicester pub.

Haha, ok mate we'll have to sort something out for Bristol, it's not until feb though is it?

3 of us went Torquay last night and would probably be up for mini bus hire for Bristol.

its a shame really , i have met so many leicester fans down here , but only in passing , i`m sure they would be interested in this , but i tend to think many of them do not know about foxtalk or dont want to know .

maybe we can run a supporters club from the globe , lol

Nice one mate, keep in touch then. I was living in Northampton before I moved to Plymouth in 2005 so I know Corby reasonably well, although am much more familiar with Kettering and Wellingborough if I'm honest! Despite reading all the threads on here from posters now living in these parts, I couldn't do Torquay last night as had other social commitments but the thought was there I guess, hope you enjoyed it. Helen Chamberlain won't be best pleased! I'm not the world's most reliable person with social arrangements such as this (especially of a far away nature but that are on your doorstep!) and like you, I tend to make "a week plus" of it wjhen I'm up there watching City - as I will be doing from tomorrow anon unti the bank holiday w/kend! The Posh game is the obvious one for me although I won't be staying on as long as the Burton league cup game. Take care and perhaps we can all get to some game being shown live on Sky in one of the Plymouth pubs, sometime this season before long - even though Plymouth watering holes and Foxes fans don't really go together it seems! My City shirt(s) is still the only one I've seen down here in seven years (excluding matchdays when we palyed them in the Championship not so long ago)! I must simply just miss all the Foxes students at uni. here when they're out and about! There must surely be one or two there you'd think! It's all down to timing I suppose!

i have seen one leicester apart from myself i spotted him outside devonport dockyard also happened across 2 leicester fans at the morrissey concert what are the chances haha

• 4 weeks later...

i have seen one leicester apart from myself i spotted him outside devonport dockyard also happened across 2 leicester fans at the morrissey concert what are the chances haha

Virtually nil I guess, although I've got a Leicester mate (who's also a Foxes fan) up the country who was a big Morrissey fanatic back in the day.....so perhaps not as rare as one would think!

You might not see this message before Sunday and this is my first time back on here since I returned from my mid-end of August sojourn! - but are you (or any of the other SW Foxes) watching the Wolves game on Sunday afternoon anywhere in the Plymouth locality? I'm not getting Sky Sports 1+2 this season (as I can't really afford it to be honest and more importantly I don't get my money's worth from it really!) so would be up for watching any LCFC game on Sky in a pub.......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm driving to Brizzle City next week from St Austell. Leave around 12 and back around 8 I would think. 3 car spaces if anyone is interested.

I'm already driving up with Chris Wooding on here mate, how long were you thinking it would take I thought would be around 2hrs 15mins maybe each way?

Sounds about right. Where you leaving from? Room for one more?

We will be going from St Austell not sure if there will be as he's driving and he has a coupe and no idea what its like for room in the back will find out and get back to you mate

Alright boys. Have to say after all the shit that goes off on here. This right here is what football should be about.

I think when you live in Leicester you can pick and choose who you wanna get along with as City fans. When you live as far away as we do you have to all get along and respect each other because you might not find another for a while lol

Thats cool man. I live in Carlyon Bay so St A is no drama. Let me know the time and place and i'll be there!! Nice one mate.

Cool sure it will be fine picking you up then will let you know later on in the week when I hear whats happening

Archived