Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carlhltid

any foxes in cornwall or devon ?

I'm from Cornwall barely make it to any matches because the travel is too expensive for me which is why I follow Foxestalk so much, where in Devon are you moving to? Torquay away should be busy!

I'm moving back to Devon (Torquay) on Sunday. I intend to get to as many games as I can afford really. Where will you be based?

okehampton

I'm from Cornwall barely make it to any matches because the travel is too expensive for me which is why I follow Foxestalk so much, where in Devon are you moving to? Torquay away should be busy!

okehampton

okehampton

okehampton

It'll be quite a trek for home games from there for you Im in St Austell maybe 1hr and 15 mins further south again last season I only made it to 1 home game and use truelife tv to watch games that are not on Sky

I think we may have to resurrect the South West Foxes thread. Games down there are hard to come by, especially with Plymouth sinking without a trace. Not that we ever did any good there anyway.

I used to love watching Leicester at Home Park would end up standing in the home Grandstand area with loads of Leicester fans shouting abuse towards me only to lose 0-1 everytime it felt glad they are in League 2 now!

am moving to devon in a few weeks time and was just wondering if there was any city fans that way that go the games as i do not intent to stop going . anyone down there get in touch .

count me in guys , i work most saturdays , but ok for midweek games ,

It'll be quite a trek for home games from there for you Im in St Austell maybe 1hr and 15 mins further south again last season I only made it to 1 home game and use truelife tv to watch games that are not on Sky

can share the cost £££ if you fancy it

can share the cost £££ if you fancy it

Oh my days!!!

I moved to Bodmin in December so wouldnt mind car share to go to games.

Any of you going to the Torquay game?

Think we can arrange some trips lads, I'm not driving into Bodmin though lol

Think we can arrange some trips lads, I'm not driving into Bodmin though lol

Haha! In my defence, I knew nothing of the area when I moved, just liked the house and heard there was a massive panther wandering around.

Not likely to stay here once the lease is up!

****ing weirdos.

Haha! In my defence, I knew nothing of the area when I moved, just liked the house and heard there was a massive panther wandering around.

Not likely to stay here once the lease is up!

****ing weirdos.

Haha there are plenty of beasts in Bodmin alright

I'm from Exeter I go up once or twice a year if I caaba get lifts with parents or mates. It's so expensive though. If your going to any games mate give us a shout If we can get a few of us then petrol costs will be decreased.

Problem I have is our car is only a 2 seater and barely does over 20mpg so a road trip to Leicester is about a tank of fuel each way so 2x £80 = £160 petrol atm plus tickets and everything else usually will stay over night too

Archived