Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc jack lcfc

Will we miss bamba ?

Bamba was our most direct player at times last season, so that doesn't speak volume for the rest of our attacking players.

Yes, granted he'll make a mistake every now and again but did you ever see him lose a header? I stuggle to remember many times that happened.

He could have played in the Premiership easily and perhaps his game is more suited to that league. Why he's gone Turkey I don't know, probably the money.

We will miss him!

Guest MattP

He got showed up by decent strikers in the Championship, he would have got torn to bits in the Premiership.

Bamba strengths: Physical strength, ability to recover, speed (for a big man) once he gets going, runs out of defence.

Weaknesses: Positioning, giving ball away in dangerous areas, dribbling into trouble in own penalty area, climbing over opponents at our corners.

He relies too much on his athleticism to the detriment of other aspects of his game such as positioning and technical ability.

He is not Pearson 's idea of a centre back. His shortcomings were exposed by Chelsea. So I don't think he is a big loss.

I liked Bamba.

Fair enough he fcuked up now and again but not as bad as Mills who was supposed to be the Golden Boy of the team.

I liked how he felt he had to try and make a run out of defence and try and surge the players on as the midfield was so fcuking inept!

Good luck to him.

I liked Bamba.

Fair enough he fcuked up now and again but not as bad as Mills who was supposed to be the Golden Boy of the team.

I liked how he felt he had to try and make a run out of defence and try and surge the players on as the midfield was so fcuking inept!

Good luck to him.

That's my feeling too. He was no worse than any other of our defenders but at least he got us out of our seats occasionally.

Archived