Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Shrewsbury away tickets

Cheers Suggs. Cheaper than normal day out with a £7 return train and £10 ticket as apposed to £30 in fuel!

no problem budd, you heading over? mines a tenner return so cant complain to much what so ever :D

Sacking work off for the day and going to this instead, my plan for all the away frindlies besides Hinckley as I'm in Greece. Should be a laugh, no a couple of folks going so why not...

goood man , not sure where to head for a beer there though??

I live in a village 5 miles out of Wrexham (Ruabon). Bit more expensive than when I last checked - £8.90 return. 32 minute direct train so pretty good in comparison to the usual 2 hour drive. May have a couple of mates from Leicester staying at mine and having a night in Wrexham (what a treat!) afterwards. Where are you going from? Clearly not too far either.

* This was in response to DarynForster asking where I'm getting the train from. Obviously not a regular poster. I assume to reply to a previous post I use 'multiquote' not 'quote'!

I live in a village 5 miles out of Wrexham (Ruabon). Bit more expensive than when I last checked - £8.90 return. 32 minute direct train so pretty good in comparison to the usual 2 hour drive. May have a couple of mates from Leicester staying at mine and having a night in Wrexham (what a treat!) afterwards. Where are you going from? Clearly not too far either.

* This was in response to DarynForster asking where I'm getting the train from. Obviously not a regular poster. I assume to reply to a previous post I use 'multiquote' not 'quote'!

I live is oswestry was going to get train from gobowen but will drive as at train station they would rob me car. :ph34r:

Anybody know the name of the boozer near the ground that's been mentioned? Sounds like a good plan to get a few Leicester in there. Drank in the middle of Shrewsbury last time. Didn't see many footy fans - couple of LCFC with a Donny fan who I assumed he'd come to see Wellens as we'd signed him that summer.

Legend Fox - not far away from me then in Oswestry. You want to see if you can get a lift to the station and come out for a few afternoon beers.

Archived