Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Shrewsbury away tickets

Anybody know the name of the boozer near the ground that's been mentioned? Sounds like a good plan to get a few Leicester in there. Drank in the middle of Shrewsbury last time. Didn't see many footy fans - couple of LCFC with a Donny fan who I assumed he'd come to see Wellens as we'd signed him that summer.

Legend Fox - not far away from me then in Oswestry. You want to see if you can get a lift to the station and come out for a few afternoon beers.

It's the Brooklands Hotel and is a five minute walk from the ground. I have phoned them and they are happy to accommodate away fans.

It's on Mill oad Shrewsbury but that's the road at the back of the pub and it's best accessed from a big roundabout a couple of hundred metres from the ground.

1st post so might as well make it semi useful.

Shrewsbury town centre has loads of park and ride pick up spots which take you to Meole Brace retail park just next to the Brooklands and very near to the ground.

Some great pubs in town if you are coming in by train and well worth a visit ,if you are thinking of parking in town try the car park opposite multi story as Im pretty sure they do a day rate , taxi wise if you cant be bothered with the bus , loads at train station and any pub in town will get you one if needed.

Def pay on day as I checked earlier this week as for by the ground its the Brooklands or a bit of a walk to anywhere decent

Can you get from the ground to the train station in 45mins? Our train leaves at 18:31 so just wondering if we'll easily make it or have to rush/leave early.

Well the game should be finished just before 5, that gives you an hour and a half, you'll be fine.

Archived