Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Is this the................

Its just that any alternative views/opinions get shot down on a regular basis.... What’s the point of having a forum if people’s views are continually lambasted....The moderators should monitor topics to weed out any over indulging criticism which doesn’t contribute to the topic.... just posting a reply which asks for the original topic creator to ‘fook off’ or ‘shut up’ is not sticking with topic thread.

Sorry for getting serious........

I do agree with you here tbh, this isn't the worst forum ever but people are often slated for having an opinion that isn't really that extreme

I love cock, I think it's great

Hey, calm down there a minute. This may be a really, really shit thread which we can take the piss out of, and Trickyfox may be a window-licking bullshitter, but there are times and places for confessions.

Take your manlove to Genchat. :angry:

Hey I'm Daggers just like Trickyfox as a child I grew up always being picked on and being shot down by the other kids, I think this was mainly because I used to run around naked with my penis hidden between my legs pretending I was a girl. I also grew up in Hull

Go cry about it somewhere else mate :thumbup:

Its just that any alternative views/opinions get shot down on a regular basis.... What’s the point of having a forum if people’s views are continually lambasted....The moderators should monitor topics to weed out any over indulging criticism which doesn’t contribute to the topic.... just posting a reply which asks for the original topic creator to ‘fook off’ or ‘shut up’ is not sticking with topic thread.

Sorry for getting serious........

This is a football fan forum - serious debate? You'll want rep marks for content next.

Archived