Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Is this the................

Have I missed something? Which thread was it all you nasty bullies shot down the original poster forcing him to lie and bullsh!t about how important he is?

Anything Tricky posted in, stupid comments generate stupid replies.

Fair play to you King Fox you do take your fair share and seem to take it on the chin.

And I can't really argue with you over anything you said about Millsy. At least not in a City shirt anyway.

If I wanted to rant about Mills I would rant about Mills, if I wanted to stick up to St Ledger I will post my opinions on why I rate him so highly. If I don't think Waghorn is good enough for Leicester I will say so. I know that some people will agree with my comments and that some people think my comments are a load of shite, but im not gonna moan or cry about it.

I just think of something to say back, I will argue my case and sometimes that will lead me getting into arguments or it will lead me to answering and agreeing with people.

Couldn't give a monkeys what I say, and yes I have been warned twice because somebody thought I was a WUM...just shocking lol

Im laughing more at this now than the actual topic post.

You seem that you just want to burst into tears because people don't listen or like your posts.

Couldn't give a monkeys if people don't like my posts, I just get on with it and think of something to argue over back it's quite fun in all honesty.

Surely you agree with me that when you post a topic you don’t want an instant reply telling you to ‘fook off’

I do understand how a forum works and I understand what is and isn’t acceptable, like you I enjoy a good argument and will join in with banter, but sometimes it is rather poor standard.

Surely you agree with me that when you post a topic you don’t want an instant reply telling you to ‘fook off’

I do understand how a forum works and I understand what is and isn’t acceptable, like you I enjoy a good argument and will join in with banter, but sometimes it is rather poor standard.

When you say things like

I think the owners of LCFC will be looking at Redknapp and thinking he could be a potential replacement for Pearson if he fails to deliver this season. I would give NP till October to turn things around, as the owners are desperate for promotion.... Thoughts???????????

you deserve to be told to **** off.

If the topic is slagging off the same forum that you're using to slag it off, then why wouldn't you expect a negative response? Everyone who will reply will be people who are members of the forum you're slagging off. Would you go round to someone's house and tell the owners and their guests that it's a shit house and expect them to agree with you?

The reason you get negative replies is because your arguments are poorly contructed and sometimes nonsense. This topic was just a bad idea full stop if you really didn't want to be told to fvck off.

P.S. One question mark is enough. Adding any extra ones doesn't make it any more of a question. It's either a question or it's not.

When you say things like

you deserve to be told to **** off.

Regarding the rednapp topic....

It’s an opinion, an opinion no greater or lesser than one of yours..... I wouldn’t tell you to ‘fook off’ straight the way after you have posted a topic on this forum. I may disagree with you and let you know, but I wouldn’t lambast the topic. I think outside the box, and look at thing from a different point of view... IF and it’s a big IF.... if Pearson was sacked come October, Rednapp would be an ideal candidate.....

It’s an opinion, an opinion no greater or lesser than one of yours.....

That's not true. Some opinions make sense. Some opinions are fvcking stupid.

I wouldn’t tell you to ‘fook off’ straight the way after you have posted a topic on this forum. I may disagree with you and let you know, but I wouldn’t lambast the topic. I think outside the box, and look at thing from a different point of view... IF and it’s a big IF.... if Pearson was sacked come October, Rednapp would be an ideal candidate.....

Sir Alex and Jose Mourinho would be good candidates as well, wouldn't they? If you say stupid things in public, don't be surprised when people point it out.

Not bothered if someone tells me to fook off, it's a forum your going to get that, like I said before some people will agree with my comments and some people will think my comments are a load of shit but im not bothered.

People who I argue with ain't gonna come round my house and beat me up are they, because they didn't like my comments.

At the end of the day we all support Leicester City, people make some awesome posts, some people make rubbish posts like your one today.

Im not surprised of the comments some people have given you back, if you don't like this forum just get lost nobody would be bothered anyway.

It’s an opinion, an opinion no greater or lesser than one of yours..... I wouldn’t tell you to ‘fook off’ straight the way after you have posted a topic on this forum. I may disagree with you and let you know, but I wouldn’t lambast the topic. I think outside the box, and look at thing from a different point of view... IF and it’s a big IF.... if Pearson was sacked come October, Rednapp would be an ideal candidate.....

People aren't telling you to fook off for you saying your opinion, you asked if its the worst forum ever (which it isn't, this forum is probably the best around), so if you think its the worst, then FOOK OFF. As simple as that.

It's for others to decide if your opinion has merit, and when 99% of people slate you perhaps you should rethink your opinions, rather than throwing your toys out.

Can Tricky just get blocked?

How about banned? Oooops finger just slipped and banned him, he won't mind though as he thinks it's the worst forum on the net.

Wonder if he prefers nobody hearing his opinion, rather than people disagreeing with it.

How about banned? Oooops finger just slipped and banned him, he won't mind though as he thinks it's the worst forum on the net.

Wonder if he prefers nobody hearing his opinion, rather than people disagreeing with it.

Banned will do nicely. On behalf of everyone here who doesn't think this forum is sh*t, I thank you!

Archived