Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Is this the................

Its just that any alternative views/opinions get shot down on a regular basis.... What’s the point of having a forum if people’s views are continually lambasted....The moderators should monitor topics to weed out any over indulging criticism which doesn’t contribute to the topic.... just posting a reply which asks for the original topic creator to ‘fook off’ or ‘shut up’ is not sticking with topic thread.

Sorry for getting serious........

Its just that any alternative views/opinions get shot down on a regular basis.... What’s the point of having a forum if people’s views are continually lambasted....The moderators should monitor topics to weed out any over indulging criticism which doesn’t contribute to the topic.... just posting a reply which asks for the original topic creator to ‘fook off’ or ‘shut up’ is not sticking with topic thread.

Didn't you lie about having inside knowledge of the dressing room?

Yeah you'll probably get shot down for making idiotic claims like that to win an argument.

Didn't you lie about having inside knowledge of the dressing room?

Yeah you'll probably get shot down for making idiotic claims like that to win an argument.

That was after I had given up trying to have a decent thread discussion....

All forums are like that...? :unsure:

Im laughing more at this now than the actual topic post.

You seem that you just want to burst into tears because people don't listen or like your posts.

Couldn't give a monkeys if people don't like my posts, I just get on with it and think of something to argue over back it's quite fun in all honesty.

It's the point of a forum. Debates happen, people have different views.

You quite clearly wanted people to react to the original post by provoking them so don't complain when they do.

Im laughing more at this now than the actual topic post.

You seem that you just want to burst into tears because people don't listen or like your posts.

Couldn't give a monkeys if people don't like my posts, I just get on with it and think of something to argue over back it's quite fun in all honesty.

Fair play to you King Fox you do take your fair share and seem to take it on the chin.

And I can't really argue with you over anything you said about Millsy. At least not in a City shirt anyway.

Archived