Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

Captain fantastic misses the season start

Nope I usually sit down to use a computer but sometimes I read my mobile phone whilst walking

Ok, get what you mean now lol

Appears as though Wes is skipper then, at least for the start of the season. Would have preferred Kasper but never mind.

Opinions?

I'd prefer Morgan as captain.

The amount of player bashing going on already is absolutely stupid. There are threads slating Konchesky, Gallagher and Wellens before the season has even started and to be honest its unjustified. If we as a club plan to get anywhere this season, then we need to start by getting behind all the players, and not just the favourites like Ben Marshall and Nugent. At the end of the day, I get the impression that all three will be with us next season and constant bitching and moaning about them wont help them improve their game. Now is the time to wipe the slate clean and support our entire squad. If a player under performs, you get behind them and give them confidence. Its not rocket science but it something that Leicester fans dont seem to grasp. Lets start the season on a high and not let the scapegoating of last season put a tarnish on it from the beginning. I honestly believe this season is the season Leicester can go places!

Archived