Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

close to another signing?

just read on teletext that a member of the coaching staff( name i have forgotten) was talking about the capture of johannson, and also that we are close to signing another sweedish player. any ideas who this is? is that gerrbrand guy sweedish?

every one thinks its gerrbrand :) and yes, he is swedish. Lovell is also set for a move during this coming week :) which i am looking foward to because nothing is ceretain @tm and i dont wanna get my hopes up :P... Gerrbrand is a versitle defender :) which we need :)he can play lb rb and cb

P_Gerrbrand.jpg

when i read this title i fort their was another link, like a left mid what we need :) or is that levi porter any good?

135999[/snapback]

Porter is good, but is he ready?

every one thinks its gerrbrand :) and yes, he is swedish. Lovell is also set for a move during this coming week :) which i am looking foward to because nothing is ceretain @tm and i dont wanna get my hopes up :P... Gerrbrand is a versitle defender :) which we need :)he can play lb rb and cb

P_Gerrbrand.jpg

135997[/snapback]

Looks a bit like my Swedish mate Nik.

Are you all forgetting Tiatto as well at Left Mid? If we sign a Left Back then Tiatto will move up the pitch...

136022[/snapback]

His best position IMO... I actually LOVE DT!! :unsure:

Leicester City's management team have vowed not to stop their summer recruitment drive with Dundee striker Steve Lovell.

First team coach Peter Houston told BBC Radio Leicester: "Talks are ongoing with another player and we're confident of signing therm.

"The Championship is a tough division and we need more players for cover.

"We signed Nils-Eric Johansson last week and may look to add another Swede this week if possible."

Source : BBC Sport

So maybe some more signings as well as the swede. He says we need more players for cover, so maybe some youngsters coming in?

P_Gerrbrand.jpg

135997[/snapback]

I am not too sure about the versatile bit though. He's primarily played CB, but he's a really promising CB. Quite fast and cultured, he gets a little careless at times though. He's been one of the best players for Hammarby this season.

There is still some hassle with the transfer fee though, Leicester has offered £350k in installments and Hammarby is holding out for £500k up front. With one long term injury and one recently sold in defense, Hammarby would need to replace him in this transfer window.

Archived