Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad_LCFC

Motorbike Parking

• 9 months later...

If you can legally park a car on it, then yes.

You generally wouldn't park a car up against the railings or in a bike rack though.

Not had a bike for a while and obvious things don't seem so obvious any more.

Would like to be able to park my new bike outside the stadium for games though.

I think there is a bike park at the stadium.

That would be good.

I'm going to ring tomorrow to renew my season ticket, so I will ask them if there are any facilities at the stadium.

I bet you would have to pay for this though?

There IS a bike park at the stadium. I've never been asked to pay when I've parked my scooter up for games.

Cheers !

Will ask tomorrow (Although I'm getting my bike tomorrow after work, unless I explode with excitement first)  or Saturday, just to make sure.

Cheers !

Will ask tomorrow (Although I'm getting my bike tomorrow after work, unless I explode with excitement first) or Saturday, just to make sure.

Nice one buddy!!

Yes, I'd ask too if I were you just in case the rules have changed.

Bikes have always been parked at the entrance where the away fans get into the ground mate. There's a covered cycle rack and people park their m/bikes in that area.

As you say, best make sure the same rules apply... Personally, I'm still off my scooter cos, having had an epidural block in my spine, the ol back remains about the same.. VERY frustrating I can tell ya :angry:

Have fun with the new toy and be careful.. There's more power in these modern 600's than you'd think..

:thumbup:

• 2 months later...

Nice one buddy!!

Yes, I'd ask too if I were you just in case the rules have changed.

Bikes have always been parked at the entrance where the away fans get into the ground mate. There's a covered cycle rack and people park their m/bikes in that area.

As you say, best make sure the same rules apply... Personally, I'm still off my scooter cos, having had an epidural block in my spine, the ol back remains about the same.. VERY frustrating I can tell ya :angry:

Have fun with the new toy and be careful.. There's more power in these modern 600's than you'd think..

:thumbup:

Bit late but cheers for the advice and hope your back is getting better.

Think my ER6f will be making it's debut and the KP today.

Archived