Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Lovell Stays at Dundee

,Jul 26 2005, 3:45 PM]They wanted 3 points at least, because it would mean Livingston would be relegated instead of Dundee (Livingston had a much better goal difference).

144467[/snapback]

So what does `Dundee were relegated all along` mean?

144490[/snapback]

Dundee were bottom after the last game of last season.

Livingston were fined for the Kachloul incident.

Dundee are trying to get points docked from Livingstons total so that Livingston would finish bottom in the table because the feel the fine isn't enough punishment.

Dundee would therefore stay up and Livingston would be relegated.

Yes, this is where the supposition/theory from Lush runs out of steam

Now we'll have to turn our attention to Peter Crouch eh !

144433[/snapback]

Sorry, MR PERFECT

:S

144465[/snapback]

The title is a great weight or me to live up to Lush. Please don't spend too much time trying to spot a mistake from me, believe me I do make them, very occasionally :P

144479[/snapback]

why have a go at me then :(

144493[/snapback]

I wasn't having a go at you Lush, no hard feelings?

,Jul 26 2005, 3:45 PM]They wanted 3 points at least, because it would mean Livingston would be relegated instead of Dundee (Livingston had a much better goal difference).

144467[/snapback]

144490[/snapback]

Dundee are trying to get points docked from Livingstons total so that Livingston would finish bottom in the table because the feel the fine isn't enough punishment.

144495[/snapback]

yeah i know that, but dundee were only relegated yesterday, not before then, which is what you said.

,Jul 26 2005, 4:18 PM]

144467[/snapback]

144490[/snapback]

144495[/snapback]

yeah i know that, but dundee were only relegated yesterday, not before then, which is what you said.

144508[/snapback]

No the were relegated when they played their last match of teh season and drew, finishing below Dunfermline.

Yesterday the decision to uphold the fine against Livingston was made, stopped any chance of Dundee's relegation being confirmed.

See?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/4569111.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/4712927.stm

No the were relegated when they played their last match of teh season and drew, finishing below Dunfermline.

Yesterday the decision to uphold the fine against Livingston was made, stopped any chance of Dundee's relegation being confirmed.

144511[/snapback]

Correct me if im wrong here, but had livingstone been fined 3pts yesterday, dundee would`ve stayed up?

Sorry to get my head in, But it seems the way you've explained things is Crystal lol. I dont know why people dont understand  :D

P.s not having a go Lush  :)

144537[/snapback]

feel free to stick ya head in, im confused.

,Jul 26 2005, 4:40 PM]No the were relegated when they played their last match of teh season and drew, finishing below Dunfermline.

144511[/snapback]

Correct me if im wrong here, but had livingstone been fined 3pts yesterday, dundee would`ve stayed up?

144555[/snapback]

That's what they were pushing for.

But Dundee were relegated during the time when the appeal was going on, because it was just an appeal against their relegation.

I suppose you could technically look at like they were only "technically" relegated once this whole appeal business was out of the way, but then we'd just be getting pedantic ;)

That's what they were pushing for.

But Dundee were relegated during the time when the appeal was going on, because it was just an appeal against their relegation .

I suppose you could technically look at like they were only "technically" relegated once this whole appeal business was out of the way, but then we'd just be getting pedantic ;)

144674[/snapback]

I wasnt being pedantic, i just didnt know they were defo relegated and appealing. i got the impression that neither had been relegated until yesterday.

,Jul 26 2005, 9:25 PM]That's what they were pushing for.

But Dundee were relegated during the time when the appeal was going on, because it was just an appeal against their relegation .

144674[/snapback]

I wasnt being pedantic, i just didnt know they were defo relegated and appealing. i got the impression that neither had been relegated until yesterday.

144688[/snapback]

I was only messing with the pedantic bit (hence the ;) )

Glad it's all sorted :)

Archived