Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Puma powercat polo

When I saw that the navy polo was a generic powercat polo at £38 I was intrigued as to how much they sold for minus lcfc badge. I looked around for a couple of days and found one for £9.95 delivered. Check link... http://www.genesissports.co.uk/PumaPro/Football-Shop-(1)/PUMA-Trainingwear/Adult/Polos/PUMA-PowerCat-Polo---Navy

I've ordered an embroidered badge for £3.95 which is a grand total of £13.90 for what lcfc want £38 for.

Is it me or is this not just very slightly taking the piss? I'm all for buying match tickets and even kits but come on lcfc that's a 200% mark up on what I can buy so f*** knows how much profit the club are making from these goods!!

Just seems daylight robbery to me and shows know respect for fans in difficult economic times.

Everything is a rip off. I gave a woman in Amsterdam 50 euros once to go inside her little house with a light in the window. She demanded I took my clothes off, touched me in places I've never been touched before and then threw me out after 3 minutes unless I gave her another 50 euros. I guess what I'm trying to say is anyone who stitches lcfc badges to their clothes needs to get laid

Everything is a rip off. I gave a woman in Amsterdam 50 euros once to go inside her little house with a light in the window. She demanded I took my clothes off, touched me in places I've never been touched before and then threw me out after 3 minutes unless I gave her another 50 euros. I guess what I'm trying to say is anyone who stitches lcfc badges to their clothes needs to get laid

I heard the 3 minutes was due to premature ejaculation :whistle:

Is this a cotton polo shirt or is it that horrible silky football shirt material that's in the shop?

If it's a cotton polo I might do the same, I wouldn't buy that horrible one material one out of the shop though.

Let's face it we're being mugged off...on and off the pitch...forget that woman from Amsterdam !!....what about that ladyboy in Bangkok!!! You said that was a TOP night though!!

Archived