Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

...but did we expect to win?

So that's still only 2 points dropped? Interesting, as I thought just about the same. My point is, those people who are calling for Pearson's head, did they expect to have a 100% record by now?

You will never get why 'those calling for Pearson's head' are doing so will you? Most didn't want his head there in the first place and can't agree with the course the club is set on - guess what, and this is going to knock your socks off - even if we go up I won't want him here - while he is here though, guess what again - I still want Leicester City to win every game - tricky for you this?

You will never get why 'those calling for Pearson's head' are doing so will you? Most didn't want his head there in the first place and can't agree with the course the club is set on - guess what, and this is going to knock your socks off - even if we go up I won't want him here - while he is here though, guess what again - I still want Leicester City to win every game - tricky for you this?

I'm sorry but who gives a crap what you want, or I want, you can't run any sort of organisation based on what the minority want.

You are a fan not a policy maker, not a decision maker, not a board member.

When did fans get so above their station that they think what they want is more important than the club, what right do you have to come on here and try and turn people against Pearson?

Having an opinion is one thing but having an agenda in the way you and others do is just pathetic, it is easy to see how Blackburn ended up in the situation they are with their fans and manager.

Would you want to see something similar at city? Would you want a fan protest to try and drive np out? To say that even if he brings us success you still wouldn't want him as our manager, he is not here to be liked he is here to bring us success.

I just really hope your bitterness makes any success under np really hard for you to enjoy.

Just a bit bored of reading the see saw NP is God v NP should go. My opinion is no more important than yours, so why do you bother reading or posting either, just go away.

I am as happy as anyone when we win (if a little more surprised than some of the worshippers) and don't necessarilly think a change is a good thing now, even if we do lose the next 2 but as for fans influencing the way their club is run, do you not read the papers (mercury doesn't count) . Fan power influences the decisions made at the very biggest down to the smallest clubs, so perhaps you need to grow up a little bit and understand a bit more about football, rather than sucking on the big fat pacifier known as the the OS or the Mercury and believing everything is alright because they said so

You can press ignore for me if you like

Ps, Blackburn got in to their mess because their owners are idiots who sacked their manager when things weren't so bad and appointed a puppet dullard who hasn't got a clue tactically and can't handle the players. Hmmmmmmmmm

Just a bit bored of reading the see saw NP is God v NP should go. My opinion is no more important than yours, so why do you bother reading or posting either, just go away.

I am as happy as anyone when we win (if a little more surprised than some of the worshippers) and don't necessarilly think a change is a good thing now, even if we do lose the next 2 but as for fans influencing the way their club is run, do you not read the papers (mercury doesn't count) . Fan power influences the decisions made at the very biggest down to the smallest clubs, so perhaps you need to grow up a little bit and understand a bit more about football, rather than sucking on the big fat pacifier known as the the OS or the Mercury and believing everything is alright because they said so

Ps, Blackburn got in to their mess because their owners are idiots who sacked their manager when things weren't so bad and appointed a puppet dullard who hasn't got a clue tactically and can't handle the players. Hmmmmmmmmm

Your opinion is fine, it is your agenda that pisses me off, to state that you will still want Pearson out even if he does his job and brings us success, that is a pathetic attitude to have, and just shows you value your own personal opinion of np over the success and good of the club.

I understand fans have an influence, but you are in the minority in wanting Pearson out, all the polls on here show that, but you can't accept that the players, the board and most of the fans are happy with the job he is doing and support him.

Like I said I hope that your bitterness spoils any success we have with np at the helm, or that you accept him as our manager, support and praise him when he gets it right and criticise him when he gets it wrong, but you have stated that even if he gets us promoted you will still not want him as our manager, so I'm not going to hold my breath.

So that's still only 2 points dropped? Interesting, as I thought just about the same. My point is, those people who are calling for Pearson's head, did they expect to have a 100% record by now?

I think we've played very well. Yeah we haven't got the points but we'll probably get a few points in games that we don't play well and things'll even out.

I get really annoyed with the moaners who have forgotten (or never knew) what supporting a team really means. Too many people on this forum seem to think that they have a right to win every game. Try supporting instead of criticising.

Your opinion is fine, it is your agenda that pisses me off, to state that you will still want Pearson out even if he does his job and brings us success, that is a pathetic attitude to have, and just shows you value your own personal opinion of np over the success and good of the club.

I understand fans have an influence, but you are in the minority in wanting Pearson out, all the polls on here show that, but you can't accept that the players, the board and most of the fans are happy with the job he is doing and support him.

Like I said I hope that your bitterness spoils any success we have with np at the helm, or that you accept him as our manager, support and praise him when he gets it right and criticise him when he gets it wrong, but you have stated that even if he gets us promoted you will still not want him as our manager, so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Why is it bitterness though? OK, if he gets us promoted and his preparations for next season mean we would not look like pure canon fodder then I would accept being wrong about him. You seem to be in that strange Leicester City following that have to accept everything just as is and can't look towards anything else. It is very strange to me - I hope that Nigel has made the right decisions and that he is building our 'Swansea' or even 'Southampton' but he has a long way to go to convince me.

Just being in the minority is also irrelevant - some might see it as seeing things before others become aware of them, and some see it as wrong - it is just a view!

Incidentally, this does not make me a boo boy, or make me want Leicester to lose every game or even a 'hater' - just that I think the board are naive and this was a duff appointment in the grand scheme of Leicester City and that it has set us back a few years.

You don't, so therefore you are right????

Why is it bitterness though? OK, if he gets us promoted and his preparations for next season mean we would not look like pure canon fodder then I would accept being wrong about him. You seem to be in that strange Leicester City following that have to accept everything just as is and can't look towards anything else. It is very strange to me - I hope that Nigel has made the right decisions and that he is building our 'Swansea' or even 'Southampton' but he has a long way to go to convince me.

Just being in the minority is also irrelevant - some might see it as seeing things before others become aware of them, and some see it as wrong - it is just a view!

Incidentally, this does not make me a boo boy, or make me want Leicester to lose every game or even a 'hater' - just that I think the board are naive and this was a duff appointment in the grand scheme of Leicester City and that it has set us back a few years.

I used to enjoy your posts but now you seem to be a one hit donkey.

Have a go at NP in every post.

As you know I was in full agreement with you about the poor way that Sven was treated and thought he should have been given the whole season but that's finished and in the past now.

I think we all understand your position, perhaps it's time to move on, you may even enjoy the football more.

I used to enjoy your posts but now you seem to be a one hit donkey.

Have a go at NP in every post.

As you know I was in full agreement with you about the poor way that Sven was treated and thought he should have been given the whole season but that's finished and in the past now.

I think we all understand your position, perhaps it's time to move on, you may even enjoy the football more.

Isn't that a one trick pony? I have enjoyed some of the football this season so far, and in equal measure despaired of some of it - shame I can't look at leicester City and see the same things as the NP massive, pure genius from start to finish with a young hungry team - but you are right, perhaps I should retire for a while and let his team do the talking............bye for now

I am not right, I am just supporting the team and looking for positives, and I can see a lot of positives, a lot more than when Sven was here. I think np has done a decent job in getting together a young exciting team that actually makes me excited for our future and I am not going to worry if it isn't instant success.

There's a difference between thinking that and wanting him to leave regardless of whetehr or not he brings success. Most rational people are in the middle.

Archived