Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

For the fans, by the fans.

Just a general question really. We have some great designers who have designed kits on this forum and there may be others on other Leicester City forums.

My question is do you think Leicester would take the time to work with the fans on our kits for next season? Who would I need to email at the club to see if there would be any possibility of this happening?(highly doubt it but surely worth a try?).

Unless you write a letter to someone at the top like Susan Whelan it seems like the only way to contact them is via email/fanzone.

By the way I assume that was you being wished a happy 21st birthday on the big screen last night. If so Happy 21st :thumbup:

Unless you write a letter to someone at the top like Susan Whelan it seems like the only way to contact them is via email/fanzone.

By the way I assume that was you being wished a happy 21st birthday on the big screen last night. If so Happy 21st :thumbup:

It was Thank you Davie. Nice spot :)

I think starting with the club is the right idea but I would imagine at some point you would have to convince Puma to deviate from their kit template but im sure it would be possible. I would imagine it would be a lot of hard work and effort to convince them but worth a try.

Archived