Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RGFox

Admiral - John Bull Shirt (1986) on sale lcfcdirect

S'posed to be saving for a motorbike and a new pair of Doc Martens but sod it, I'm 'avin that.

On the fact it doesn't much resemble the original I suppose Admiral no longer carry the template or there is some sort of copyright issue.

Edited to say thanks for posting, I wouldn't 'ave known about it otherwise. :)

just had a quick look on the website and then 'new' items and there are 3 cooking aprons on there two with the kit on ok i get that but then there is this....am i being daft but i jsut dont get it??? is it meant to be 'you in a wall cupping you junk' ? 3292l-1.jpg

just had a quick look on the website and then 'new' items and there are 3 cooking aprons on there two with the kit on ok i get that but then there is this....am i being daft but i jsut dont get it??? is it meant to be 'you in a wall cupping you junk' ? 3292l-1.jpg

lol that's pretty good!

Yeh I'm guessing that's what it is. Would have made more sense if the shorts were white like our home ones, they look too much like boxers.

lol that's pretty good!

Yeh I'm guessing that's what it is. Would have made more sense if the shorts were white like our home ones, they look too much like boxers.

could also look like your cupping a baby if you were pregnant?? strange strange design that one!

Archived