Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goose2010

The Rolling Stones

Can't justify paying over 100 quid a ticket and transport and accommodation unfortunately, would rather go on holiday. Will be an absolutely class day, and i think i might regret not seeing the stones live. Jake Bugg is amazing too, saw him in York and his voice is absolutely incredible.

Can't justify paying over 100 quid a ticket and transport and accommodation unfortunately, would rather go on holiday. Will be an absolutely class day, and i think i might regret not seeing the stones live. Jake Bugg is amazing too, saw him in York and his voice is absolutely incredible.

I brought his album because of your Bugg thread you started months ago. Thought it was excellent, certainly some fresh air to what the charts offer nowadays.

Can see his inspiration (or one of) is Dylan.

I brought his album because of your Bugg thread you started months ago. Thought it was excellent, certainly some fresh air to what the charts offer nowadays.

Can see his inspiration (or one of) is Dylan.

Glad I introduced you to him! You should definitely try and see him live. Amazing. Could have sold my ticket for £75- bought it for £15- so glad I didn't!

• 3 months later...

Went to see them in Hyde Park on Saturday Absolute mind blowing was incredible from start to finish. How Jagger has that much energy at his age is crazy. Ok they look old but they were perfect sounding and the whole show was spot on. 

Pretty much the hottest day in years and credit to the organiser they were allowing you to take in as much water as you wanted, plus they were giving free water away and not trying to cash in! 

Went to see them in Hyde Park on Saturday Absolute mind blowing was incredible from start to finish. How Jagger has that much energy at his age is crazy. Ok they look old but they were perfect sounding and the whole show was spot on. 

Pretty much the hottest day in years and credit to the organiser they were allowing you to take in as much water as you wanted, plus they were giving free water away and not trying to cash in!

They probably had a few quid spare in the 6million they took on the gate

Love Keith Richards. One of the greatest guitarists ever.

I've only just wandered into this thread and I know it's your opinion Fox92 but this made me lol

I've only just wandered into this thread and I know it's your opinion Fox92 but this made me lol

Why's that then, eh, eh?

Seriously though, you're a guitarist yourself arn't you? I always though Hendrix was top as the best, then the next set of 'good guitarists' including the likes of Berry, Springsteen, Page, Clapton, Richards etc? What's your opinion on it all?

(I didn't realise I posted that last year either, time flies).

Archived