Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goose2010

The Rolling Stones

£106.00 - £406.00

If you want to be any where near the stage it will be 400 quid, if your happy to pay over 100 quid to be at the back of the o2 then thats fine.

Seems a silly price for a bunch of multi millionaire 60 somethings to charge in these current times, especially when they could make a nice profit at 50 quid a ticket.

But I guess they want to add a few more million and sod the fans.

Wow that is expensive, i guess the o2 isn't that big so would sound awesome where ever you are. It does annoy me when big band charge these sort of prices but they will sell out in a matter of minutes i'm sure especially as the o2 isn't that big compared to the usual stadium gigs they would do. Hopefully they will do a full tour next year and will be a bit cheaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Playing Hyde Park on 6th July, almost 44 years to the day since their famous free Hyde Park concert.... this one's ticketed and sponsored by Barclaycard.

If it's anything like the price of their o2 concerts you'll need a barclaycard just to afford the ticket

ticket prices are out shocking again really...

Tier 1 £328.00

Tier 2 £218.90

Tier 3 £104.50

I guess by tiers in hyde park the park will be split into 3 pens going from front to back.

Vaccines,Temper Trap and some one else is supporting them.

My dad managed to get some tickets for this (£95 each).

My dads a massive fan and saw them a few times back in the day. It is expensive but with the quality support it seems like it'll be a really good day out! Also, the Tier1/2/3 ground plan was put on their twitter and tier 3 actually goes all the way to the stage in a sort of funnel shape.

I'm not in touch with concert prices (I never go to conerts), but I was interested in seeing the Stones (and The Who when they announced) and thought anything less than £100 is decent.

So, in regards to above, nice one.

I have bit the bullet and got myself a ticket! £110 quid bit steep but i've wanted to see them for so long! Jake Bugg is the first to confirm support as well, so far so good!

As stupid as the price is, in the world of Stones ticket prices its not that bad. I saw them at Twickenham 7 years ago for £90 and the support was Feeder.... so considering Hyde Park is a decent venue and if you're happy with the support, it's not bad by comparison.

As stupid as the price is, in the world of Stones ticket prices its not that bad. I saw them at Twickenham 7 years ago for £90 and the support was Feeder.... so considering Hyde Park is a decent venue and if you're happy with the support, it's not bad by comparison.

yeah totally agree happy to pay it just seems a bit steep when your buying a couple of tickets. Should be a cracking gig

Archived