Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

lines

Removed simply to see if anyone noticed they were gone ;) Oh and i like it that way :D

Want them back?

139590[/snapback]

yes please, i liked the fact stickies had a special area, but, hey, its your call boss

i noticed something different earlier and thought that it was just me and my eyes! because when i came back on tonight everything looked the same again!

And for what its worth, its better with!

i wasnt on during this period where these lines vanished and feel i missed out  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

139790[/snapback]

I know, same here :(

Guest science not logged in
i wasnt on during this period where these lines vanished and feel i missed out  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

139790[/snapback]

139790[/snapback]

I know, same here :(

139893[/snapback]

go to the general chat forum, look at the layout, then imagine that layout without the line between stickies and bog standards........................................................................

it was kinda like that B) :ph34r:;)

Archived