Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Smilies

Can we not have all the "Top 10 Smilies Used In Posts (Based On 1000 Posts)" in the Clickable Smilies grid ?  :huh:

139708[/snapback]

You are confusing me..

Can we not have - means you don't want?

Or are you actually saying "Please can we have"?

Can we not have all the "Top 10 Smilies Used In Posts (Based On 1000 Posts)" in the Clickable Smilies grid ?  :huh:

139708[/snapback]

You are confusing me..

139742[/snapback]

I think Steven's trying to say 'Can we have' but in slightly more sophisticated terms :ph34r::P

139708[/snapback]

You are confusing me..

139742[/snapback]

I think Steven's trying to say 'Can we have' but in slightly more sophisticated terms :ph34r::P

139743[/snapback]

Nice of you to say that Anish, but realistically it is plain bad English. :(:ph34r: If I were to rephrase the question it would be "Is it possible to have ......". :whistle::whistle:

Or more assertively:

Get your finger out Mr C and put all the "Top 10 Smilies Used In Posts (Based On 1000 Posts)" in the Clickable Smilies grid !!!!!

What are you waiting for ?

Or more assertively:

Get your finger out Mr C and put all the "Top 10 Smilies Used In Posts (Based On 1000 Posts)" in the Clickable Smilies grid !!!!!

139864[/snapback]

lollol:D

Or more assertively:

139864[/snapback]

I hope you are not suggesting my request was in that tone. :huh::unsure:

Or more assertively:

139864[/snapback]

139900[/snapback]

Most certainly not Steven, from your posts it's easy to discern that you are a gentleman. I was merely suggesting that maybe a 'little' pressure might get some results, as the subtle approach had made no impact. :D

Or more assertively:

139864[/snapback]

139900[/snapback]

Most certainly not Steven, from your posts it's easy to discern that you are a gentleman. I was merely suggesting that maybe a 'little' pressure might get some results, as the subtle approach had made no impact. :D

139969[/snapback]

You pair do make me lol sometimes you know

Archived