Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue17

Andy King Interview

“I’ve probably been through about four of five different Leicester City teams now, but I think that this team – as a lot of people have been saying – is as good as we’ve seen.

"The way that we’re playing this year is almost the same as during the League One season, where we were also expected to be promoted.

"We’re dominating games in a way that I’ve not seen since that season. Hopefully, the results will keep coming – but it’s still early days.â€

For more, read Soar Magazine's exclusive interview with Foxes midfielder Andy King - http://www.soarmagazine.co.uk/2012/12/10/perfect-ten/

It's been the best for some time, that's for sure.

almost every oppoistion manager says we're the best side they've played in the division too & not just pre-match mind games but in interviews & on stuff like Goals on Sunday.

Just need to focus on pressing high, not dropping off & being careful about individual errors/poor decision making which saw us drop points at Wolves, Forest & Barnsley for example.

#PearsonOut

I'm so confident we'll go up next season should we fail this time, Pearson is doing everything right in the long-term.

It's perhaps not mentioned enough how young our squad (midfield in particular) is and, given this level of youth, how well we play as a team. A midfield four of Marshall, King, Drinkwater and Knockaert has an average age of just 22! Yet they still look more than able of coping with any other midfield in the Championship.

If Andy thinks we're good now lets see what he has to say about the team next season.

Archived