Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueharmie

I sat in the kop today ....

Bit harsh, but I see your point. Only thing to do is switch the Kop with the family stand, then the kop would be closer to L1. So when L1 starts a chant, the kop would be able to join in straight away, not be half a second behind due to the distance between the two.

Amazing idea. Get a new thread started, could see it working.

Bit harsh, but I see your point. Only thing to do is switch the Kop with the family stand, then the kop would be closer to L1. So when L1 starts a chant, the kop would be able to join in straight away, not be half a second behind due to the distance between the two.

Or just change the name of L1 to 'the Kop'. People who sit in the current 'kop' are under the illusion that its the replacement 'kop' from Filbert St. They'll follow the name wherever it is.

Me and my mates stand at the back of sk1 every week and we're always starting chants / songs off and in general more people are coming to the back rows and the atmosphere has been improving but on Saturday there was 2 complete dead heads at the side of us who were a complete embarresment!! Constantly screeching You ****ing ***** , you ****ing welsh **** , you ****ing welsh gay ****... Standing by these completely ruined the match and killed all the atmosphere and any enthusiasm we had to start songs off

If you stood at the back on Saturday you probably know the 2 cranks i'm on about!! Swearing in songs and in frustration is perfectly acceptable at football but when it's just a form of constant abuse it's too much

Me and my mates stand at the back of sk1 every week and we're always starting chants / songs off and in general more people are coming to the back rows and the atmosphere has been improving but on Saturday there was 2 complete dead heads at the side of us who were a complete embarresment!! Constantly screeching You ****ing ***** , you ****ing welsh **** , you ****ing welsh gay ****... Standing by these completely ruined the match and killed all the atmosphere and any enthusiasm we had to start songs off

If you stood at the back on Saturday you probably know the 2 cranks i'm on about!! Swearing in songs and in frustration is perfectly acceptable at football but when it's just a form of constant abuse it's too much

Absolutely and I know exactly who you are referring to.

Anyone who thinks that incessant swearing is part of football and is what creates atmosphere is a complete fruit, and will hopefully one day realise that it actually kills atmosphere.

I'm not here to cause arguments nor am I a wind up but what I would like to say is you shouldn't get to worried about the home atmosphere being shit , down our old place dunno if many of you went there but ninian park was the most intimidating stadium in britain it had all the stand singing at the same time through out the games brilliant atmosphere.

Now we have the cardiff city stadium the atmospheres never been the same the ninian and canton stand still get the songs going but the general atmosphere is poor so don't worry to much about as I've seen and I'm sure you have much worse home atmospheres

Anyway merry christmas and goodluck for the remainder of the season :) <O>

What a bunch of muppets. That's no kop.

What has happened at lcfc. Sad times. A few lads in the right trying to sing songs but the rest where just scum.

Forest and Derby are always looking for fans. Perhaps you should join them. :xmassmile:

Archived