Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jordanlcfc

No coaches left for Foxes Travel

I want to go Cardiff away and Iv realised there isen't any coaches left to go to the game. However, they might put another coach on if other fans ask to go by Foxes Travel, any one else thinking of going? Or does anyone know with any supporters coaches that are available?

This is ridiculous, Foxes Travel has sold out so many times this season and I've been unable to go to games twice because of it. The club need to actually think and realise that they need more fvcking coaches! It's such an obvious problem, I can't believe they haven't dealt with it, really poor management.

I realise that doesn't help you much, just wanted to have a rant about it. :blush:

This is ridiculous, Foxes Travel has sold out so many times this season and I've been unable to go to games twice because of it. The club need to actually think and realise that they need more fvcking coaches! It's such an obvious problem, I can't believe they haven't dealt with it, really poor management.

I realise that doesn't help you much, just wanted to have a rant about it. :blush:

I know the Fox Travel is so bad and surely should put on more as over 1000 are atleast going!

Sold out already?? What a joke... would pretty much end my hopes of going unless they put another coach on. Still waiting for my new Uni timetable to come out before I decide whether to go or not!

yeah the fox travel is sold out, but they will put another coach on if aload of fans want to go. Its a joke!!

I want to go Cardiff away and Iv realised there isen't any coaches left to go to the game. However, they might put another coach on if other fans ask to go by Foxes Travel, any one else thinking of going? Or does anyone know with any supporters coaches that are available?

They can't have put on many busses then?I didn't think they'd sold that many match tickets yet?

Surely if our current form continues and they sell more tickets more coaches will be available then?

It really is poor, might email the club telling them what morons they are.

Funny that Huddersfield coaches haven't sold out, the cheapest travel you'll see all season (£15) and it hasn't been snapped up.

Its a Saturday and an hour up the road I suppose. Completely different to a knackering 4-5 hour round trip on a Tuesday evening

Its a Saturday and an hour up the road I suppose. Completely different to a knackering 4-5 hour round trip on a Tuesday evening

We've sold out a load of Saturday games this season though, this does strike me as a little odd unless the club shipped in too many coaches just to mix things up a bit.

Midweek games are the biggest frustration, demand must go up significantly for those games as there isn't really much choice on how you get there. So if the club decide they're not going to bother then loads of fans will be unable to attend, not so bad on Saturdays because the train is always an option.

They can't have put on many busses then?I didn't think they'd sold that many match tickets yet?

Surely if our current form continues and they sell more tickets more coaches will be available then?

We need loads of supporter to ring up so they put another one on, so everyone ring up so they do :) :)

Feel sorry for those that missed out but I think the club level out the cost of fox travel over the season so all matches are at a reasonable price. I also read that this season they fix the number of coaches and then declare a "sell out" (I'd guess 4 for this game) whereas previously they have added new coaches when needed.

From their point of view, haven't got a clue how much a coach costs to hire and drive to Cardiff but what with sky rocketing fuel charges can understand them not wanting to send a coach down with just a handful of folk on it. Have you tried the supporters club coach? They might have space.

When did it sell out and how many coaches have they put on? I'm on coach two but I always get in as early as I can.

Feel sorry for those that missed out but I think the club level out the cost of fox travel over the season so all matches are at a reasonable price. I also read that this season they fix the number of coaches and then declare a "sell out" (I'd guess 4 for this game) whereas previously they have added new coaches when needed.

From their point of view, haven't got a clue how much a coach costs to hire and drive to Cardiff but what with sky rocketing fuel charges can understand them not wanting to send a coach down with just a handful of folk on it. Have you tried the supporters club coach? They might have space.

When did it sell out and how many coaches have they put on? I'm on coach two but I always get in as early as I can.

Iv tried supporter club coach and they got spare but not sure how and when to get them atm! It sold out yeterday and im not too sure how many coaches there is.

Iv tried supporter club coach and they got spare but not sure how and when to get them atm! It sold out yeterday and im not too sure how many coaches there is.

Don't know if you know this link for the supporters coach, normally you'd arrange it in the supporters office at the stadium on a match day but there's a phone number given (0116 274 2415). Good luck!

http://www.lcfc.com/fans/supporter_groups/

They should just bump the prices up a bit, I'd rather pay an extra bit to be at this game than not watch it all. Very pleased I got in early.

But surely they could take a £200/300 loss on an extra coach or two, espescially when you consider how much we pay Beckford a week.

Is this for real? They've sold out coaches for a game that isn't for 3 weeks?

I know it's easy for me to say as a fan but they really should put on as many as they need to get all fans that require them on one, because I'm not being funny, it's peanuts to them, is there a decent reason other than to save a little bit of cost?

Appalling really.

Is this for real? They've sold out coaches for a game that isn't for 3 weeks?

I know it's easy for me to say as a fan but they really should put on as many as they need to get all fans that require them on one, because I'm not being funny, it's peanuts to them, is there a decent reason other than to save a little bit of cost?

Appalling really.

they put on another coach today, they rang me up so thats all good now. But the point is they need to put more coaches on else many fans can't get there.

Archived