Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

3rd strip revealed

I was flicking through a copy of the Leicester City magazine in the newsagents that i work in and came across a picture of De Vries modelling the 3rd strip and i can reveal that it is yellow as we all hoped for and is very similar to the strip that Ricey designed in the other thread. If anyone wants to see it then its near the back of the magazine in an article about the new products available and all it really said was to keep an eye on the official site for more information on it!

I was flicking through a copy of the Leicester City magazine in the newsagents that i work in and came across a picture of De Vries modelling the 3rd strip and i can reveal that it is yellow as we all hoped for and is very similar to the strip that Ricey designed in the other thread. If anyone wants to see it then its near the back of the magazine in an article about the new products available and all it really said was to keep an eye on the official site for more information on it!

You just beat me to this one mate. I got my copy this morning and been out all day. I took the mag with me and spotted the shirt when I was flicking through it. Nice, simple design does remind be of the kind of shirt some Italian sides wear. Don't know why?! It has a chunk of blue under the collar and blue figure of 8s down the side of the shirt and shorts. Blue rings on the shoulders too.

Can anybody scan the image or take a pic of it using their digital camera? I would like to see it but we all know how slow the OS is with these things...:(

leicesterawayyelloe8bb.png

Something like this then. I'll be more than happy with that.

142440[/snapback]

The collars the same design as the home shirt but yellow instead of white and the gold piece on the home shirt is blue and sort of triangle shaped.

Archived