Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

How do you see how many Away Priority Points you've amassed on LCFC Direct?

I think it's 9

Blackburn

Charlton.

Bolton

Huddersfield (league)

Huddersfield (cup)

Wolves

Brum

Hull

Peterborough (next week)

So 9 as of next week.

So,90 points?

Bolton and Huddersfield (league) may well be 15 points each but there's no way of finding out so I'm just guessing, Charlton may also have been 15 points so you may actually be on 105. I remember Southampton was 15 last season because it constituted "exceptional commitment" i.e. a long distance midweek game.

The official city web site last season posted each away game ticket details prices days of sale with priority points gained for each game.

For some strange reason lcfc have stopped listing the priority points awarded for the tickets you buy. I wonder if its going to get the chop for some other system in future as can't take a great deal of effort to post this at the same time as the ticket prices!

perhaps LCFC would like to comment

Just found out I've only amassed 60 point so far this season! Dunno if that includes Blackpool or not.

So, I currently am looking to let people use my ref number for away games!

I'm going Derby for certain and Cardiff if we're still up there by then.

The only other two at the minute are possibly Forest (assuming we have something to play for by then or indeed are already promoted) and Palace (I'll only be going if we require 3 points for automatics)

Any away games prior to that are not going to decide anything so if anyone wants a p2 reference number for a future away then let me know.

Archived